Anet must give us an explanation about these terrible releases

On 5/1/2021 at 9:11 AM, Dantert.1803 said:

I know most people would find an explenation themselves, like it's because the restructuring, it's because Covid etc but that is not enough to keep the community in the game I think.
I read a lot online about how badly this Saga was received not just by me and how insulted and let down most of the people where with the finale.
I need the devs to just spill the beans, make a proper stream or blog post explaining if not apologizing to the Gw2 players for this HUGE messup.
It was terrible, like watching a trainwreck!
Why?
Who thought it was in any way a good idea to rush this plot like this??
It was such a good idea and it could have been so good so why? Was it because they didn't have enough people? Still who took the decision to just push it out of the door?
I feel betrayed and I know for sure many other people feel the same.
If this is the dedication that I should expect from Anet for EoD then I'm not hyped and I'm not interested! I need Anet to just get their stuff together and give us a reason why we should give them another chance, and maybe be interested in the new expansion.
And if this is all about the fact that Anet is ending Gw2 with the expansion then why should I give a kitten about any other game they are going to produce?
Anet you got us confused and disappointed about content that was promised as Expansion Level and the we only get a random line in a stream from a dev saying that they were moved from the saga to the expansion....that is not enough! This is worse than you imagine for the Gw2 and Anet image don't underestimate it please! I want this game to be great!
It's visible that someone is taking wrong decisions that are costing the studio, with rushing releases, announcing announcements and other messed up situations.
So please if you care about the community give us at least a bigger picture of what is happening and why it did happen and why we should still be excited.

Rant mode off

listen you are not support to care about any of this! ok? they tired of working on this game! you should respect them enough to allow them to hand you this patches and thank them for the effort they put into them. How dare you expect more from anyone. You should check you privilege ! most people dont even know what an mmo is let alone have internet. Yet you got both so be thankful!   

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, xXMapcoXx.9614 said:

listen you are not support to care about any of this! ok? they tired of working on this game! you should respect them enough to allow them to hand you this patches and thank them for the effort they put into them. How dare you expect more from anyone. You should check you privilege ! most people dont even know what an mmo is let alone have internet. Yet you got both so be thankful!   

Lol you are just trolling hard here but good try