After that huge nerf. Please just hear that option anet..

Loradona.9146

As a big chrono and mesmer fan and it my main. I dont like play tank every raid. Please give us back distortion shatter. Every mesmer main will be ok after that "HUGE" nerf hammer. Its not gonna increase our dps after all. Pls anet I dont wanna give up on my mesmer \o/

• Like 1

Tank mesmer wasn't even strong. No reason to play chrono tank when you have HFB tank or even a Druid tank. Minstrel chrono is underperforming for a long time. With the quick chrono nerf I guess we will see even less play of chrono tanking. RIP chrono I guess. But hey we got an alac mirage now... 😑

On 5/6/2021 at 2:14 PM, Curunen.8729 said:

On a related note, I think that 105s cooldown on F4 is still a bit out of line, even taking alacrity into account. Maybe bring it down to 90s?

This. I just cannot understand how the only class mechanic skill of chrono is locked behind 105s recharge whilst firebrand has 3 extra skill bars to use. I know continuum split is op but hey...

that screams rework is needed in my opinion

1 hour ago, Mik.3401 said:

This. I just cannot understand how the only class mechanic skill of chrono is locked behind 105s recharge whilst firebrand has 3 extra skill bars to use. I know continuum split is op but hey...

that screams rework is needed in my opinion

Erm, but they changed all chronomancer shatters. So continuum split is not the only class mechanic skill.

58 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Erm, but they changed all chronomancer shatters. So continuum split is not the only class mechanic skill.

They renamed all the shatters. From what i can see, they still do the exact same thing more or less.  F1 is power damage, F2 is condi, F3 is daze and they removed Distortion because apparently mesmers always need more nerfs. So CS kind of is the only class mechanic...

But hey, as long as Firebrands are ok and OP, then all is good. /sarcasm

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Like 2