Regeneration stacks to 60 seconds. Please make Swiftness also last 60 seconds.

Apokriphos.7042

As title. Many classes are reliant on only a few sources of Swiftness Boon with both long durations and long cooldowns. For example, such an ability might be Spectral Walk: 30sec swiftness/50 second recharge in WvW.

After this balance patch, if those players used runes/concentration to extend the boon to get swiftness to last until the recharge, they could do so. Now, any bonus duration is effectively wasted, and has drastically reduced the mobility of these classes.

Please adjust. Thank you. @Fire Attunement.9835

Edited by Apokriphos.7042
  • Like 7

The way regen ticks needs to be updated soo badly even the rune set made to make regen tick stronger often will not work because of the healing power amount determine who gets the tick.

Every one should just move at + 33% MS and swiftness becomes a different type of boon. Seeing how anet is willing to do these things now.

I agree, this would just be a quality of life change.

As for the regeneration boon, I'm not sure if it can stack for just 60s, with ranger I can go over that (few long applications) but with engeneer I'm not able to do even reach 30s (many short ones)... I believe regen just works as before, with stacks, probably 5 of them (need to be tested better).

59 minutes ago, hash.8462 said:

I agree, this would just be a quality of life change.

As for the regeneration boon, I'm not sure if it can stack for just 60s, with ranger I can go over that (few long applications) but with engeneer I'm not able to do even reach 30s (many short ones)... I believe regen just works as before, with stacks, probably 5 of them (need to be tested better).

Regen basically has to work the old way. It cannot be transferred to the new system, because regen stacks do not have uniform potency.

8 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Regen basically has to work the old way. It cannot be transferred to the new system, because regen stacks do not have uniform potency.

You could at least make regen work with out going heal and dwan runes for who gets the tick.

• 4 weeks later...

I think they need to split up all the boons and duration. The low end of boons having 60 sec duration but the very high end of boons having just a 10 sec duration.

If anet is willing to make 2 boons have a full 60 sec duration (mostly because they are on the weaker side oddly its a nerf to reg more then a buff). They should be ok with making the high end boons alacrity and quinkness (i love to see super speed become a boon with a 10 sec duration at this point too) have a cap of only 10 sec.

Where the other boons would land would be between these 2 caps and very much base off of use and availability.

• Like 1