An all thief guild looking for a full group theorycraft

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

If there's enough of you I'd love to see what 20 deadeyes using mark and stolen skills with mug, improv, slight of hand and basi venom would do to a commander. Pretty sure it would destroy something from 1500 range. That's single target tho, stealth staff jumpers is probably better for groups. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

If there's enough of you I'd love to see what 20 deadeyes using mark and stolen skills with mug, improv, slight of hand and basi venom would do to a commander. Pretty sure it would destroy something from 1500 range. That's single target tho, stealth staff jumpers is probably better for groups. 

Forget that commander, I'd be paranoid constantly. Even if I got away and stealthed after the Marks, the Stolen Skills would be murder. 

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so Saturday night at 9:30 est we will be gathering in Darkhaven for an all thief WvW roaming squad. If you are interested in joining in on the mayhem message either myself or @Lithril Ashwalker.6230. This is strictly an all thief squad, and currently we will be focused on just getting everyone together and seeing who all is interested. Considering Saturday night a "Test run" of sorts. If all goes well we have a Deadeye rifle build we'd like to try out, using Collateral Damage. Hope to see you guys there!

This sounds like fun. I've enjoyed playing the same profession with my brother and daughter (3X flamethrowers, 3X dragonhunters...) so a mob of thieves would be fun, too. I assume you guys are NA? I didn't really see that posted. Do you have a big enough group that a not-pro player wouldn't mess everything up for you, or are you looking for the seasoned WvW professionals?

8 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

This sounds like fun. I've enjoyed playing the same profession with my brother and daughter (3X flamethrowers, 3X dragonhunters...) so a mob of thieves would be fun, too. I assume you guys are NA? I didn't really see that posted. Do you have a big enough group that a not-pro player wouldn't mess everything up for you, or are you looking for the seasoned WvW professionals?

Yup! We are NA, sorry forgot to mention that. The great thing about thief roaming is that we can do it with a group of any size, we'd just have to change our objectives based on the size of the group. Another thing to add, we aren't necessarily looking for veterans of GW2 or the thief class. We are open to all thieves who'd like to join, and we love helping new thieves learn the "Tricks" of the trade.  So if you're interested let us know! Also, if you know of any other thieves that might like to jump in an all thief group bring them along! 🙂

46 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Wait, WvW is server-based. I'm on Sanctum of Rall, so are we linked?

Unfortunately Sanctum of Rall is linked with Northern Shiverpeaks, and Darkhaven is linked with Henge of Denravi so you wouldn't be able to do WvW with us. But! You could join the guild and Discord so that you can participate in other Thief group activities we have planned for the future! 🙂

15 hours ago, sneakytails.5629 said:

Take video of that event Sat. If TC is fighting you again on Sat I could just watch from my mount.

I'll be live streaming the whole thing! Also plan on using highlights from the live stream to make a YouTube montage. 😄 

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/lutolocke Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb36t9m0XKRMxhPsEst1mkA

Edited by Luto.1938
Added twitch/Youtube links.