Is it possible to farm any materials by simply defeating mobs?

18 hours ago, SaskiaElite.8132 said:

Geee you guys still responding and replying here huh, I ditched this game long ago, I have better games to play than this economic disaster.

I just noticed it with my email nofitications are on and emails are pending in my inbox lol,

???

You created the thread on June 27 and the last reply was on June 30.
You then necro'd the thread a month later to assert people were still replying to it when you ditched the game long ago. If you ditched the game long ago, why start a thread within the last month?  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, costepj.5120 said:

???

You created the thread on June 27 and the last reply was on June 30.
You then necro'd the thread a month later to assert people were still replying to it when you ditched the game long ago. If you ditched the game long ago, why start a thread within the last month?  

The attention. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2021 at 2:26 AM, SaskiaElite.8132 said:

Can I farm any types of material just by doing defeating mobs on regions? Level sync or any systems like that in game prevents me farming? It seems like all I get is junk items,

I noticed gw2 wiki indicates plenty of mats can be gained from defeating mobs, I saw "dropped by" list but I never seem to get higher amounts of any materials, I literally cannot farm on level 80 areas due to my character seems underpowered even with a set of rare armour and weapon and yes she is level 80 with abilities unlocked, its just takes too long to defeat a single mob, I dunno whats wrong with that,

The real question you should be asking is what's the most efficient way to accomplish your goal. Are you building ascended items? Trying to get Trophies? Level up crafting?

I feel like if I'm being efficient I make 50-100g/week if I actually care to do the routines I have. I could go even further if I had more time. Raw cash is easier to come by sometimes.

I actually like the loot system in this game even though it took me forever to learn. Almost everything has value and learning how to create value from it is one of the ways you can optimize your play.