TC, stop beating yourselves up.

Lorebrand.5189

20 hours ago, dank.3680 said:

lol it's literally not though. Yes mag only cares about SMC and takes it and tries to keep it full wipe. Yes mag likes to take enemy keep and spawn camp.   But, it's just bs to say mag seige humps smc. There is almost never anything built in SMC on mag other then trebs. Yes plenty of trebs to hit towers.  Ac/catas/defensive siege  lol no, nobody bothers. 

That's just because a scout called a group out somewhere else or a EWP was pulled. Mag does very well to respond to scout callouts.  Even mid-seige of a keep mag will dip and go take care of another area then come back. 

But it's been like that for years.  Seems convenient that for multiple years a scout will call the exact same time we get close to even numbers...every time.  This is what chat with friends on other servers looks like when we both face Mag.

Friend: how's mag week for you guys going?

Me: same as always, they have more than twice our number pushing.  You?

Friend: we haven't see them yet this morning.

Me: Ah, yeah, it's been 25 vs 5-10 of us all morning.  Ghost town over here.

couple minutes later...

Me: ok we're up to about 20 now, mag left.

Friend: yeah, I was gonna ask if you had people log in, mag is out front in the road.  About 30 of them vs 10 of us.

This happens every time we face mag.  This is what every server reports when they face mag.  Seems a mag scout calls any time the enemy is almost on even footing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ubi.4136 said:

But it's been like that for years.  Seems convenient that for multiple years a scout will call the exact same time we get close to even numbers...every time.  This is what chat with friends on other servers looks like when we both face Mag.

couple minutes later...

Friend: yeah, I was gonna ask if you had people log in, mag is out front in the road.  About 30 of them vs 10 of us.

This happens every time we face mag.  This is what every server reports when they face mag.  Seems a mag scout calls any time the enemy is almost on even footing.

Thats actually what happens to most groups across all servers when they find themselves more stressed than figthing an outmaned and they arent a organized build group,  they call more if they can or they bail out, not  mag problem alone, simple how the game works....since most just want to outman targets....

There are also guilds/players that went from NA to ktrain runing their timezone in EU and vice versa also happens, EU guild/player that search NA dead time-zones to ktrains they will run at minimal defense to another map that is empty and change server if that server is facing good numbers.

1 hour ago, Ubi.4136 said:

couple minutes later...

Yeah except the part they aren't telling you.  Oh we tried to take back our keep and lost the fight now mag is spawn camping us instead. Repeat once the other team also opens their keep.  I actually play on mag, I actually see whats happening on our end. And that's exactly what it is, bouncing back and forth trying to keep both 'summer homes'. 

Edited by dank.3680

Hmm, do they really know if SMC is siege bunkered if they never make it out of spawn? It's like Schrodinger's Siege.

Anyhow since I'm on the link, I had free access to do an undercover tour at around 10 AM on Saturday yesterday at SMC.  The queue was like 10 so it was not like nobody was on the map.These screenshots may shock you.

https://i.imgur.com/CdMn3xe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FF23zyP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CtaXdTs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lvowJoL.jpg

As you can see by the evidence of the broken wall and a grand total of one (1) guild arrow cart, 2 trebs, and 1 golem, this is an unassailable fortress. I didn't check, but pretty sure there was no standard 3rd floor siege either.

Now granted SMC was lost somehow like 2 hours before this SS but that's plenty of time to resiege by the captors.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, dank.3680 said:

Yeah except the part they aren't telling you.  Oh we tried to take back our keep and lost the fight now mag is spawn camping us instead. Repeat once the other team also opens their keep.  I actually play on mag, I actually see whats happening on our end. And that's exactly what it is, bouncing back and forth trying to keep both 'summer homes'. 

Which should be pretty easy to do most hours, especially when mag has been a t1 population server for a long time (usually in t4) while every other server is medium or high, regardless of the labels anet puts on servers.

1 minute ago, Ubi.4136 said:

Which should be pretty easy to do most hours, especially when mag has been a t1 population server for a long time (usually in t4) while every other server is medium or high, regardless of the labels anet puts on servers.

Oh no doubt mag is a t1 server, especially with the SBI link. We seem to have good coverage at almost all times save for a few hours here and there.