Will we be able to see lore on already bound legendary items?

I know it seems like such a little description and Anet probably barely put anything on the description of each legendary, but I'd like to be able to just read through the lore on the legendaries I collect. I actually really want to know more about my Ascension as it seems to copy the designs found in Tarir and I find it very mysterious. I get that the journey to earning it was supposed to be about proving my prowess across many different professions in PVP, but I don't feel like I learned much about its origin and what it means.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I hope they do let us see it. If I remember correctly when other updates happened that affected items you already had equipped you got all the notifications at once when you logged in. I suspect the same will happen here.

I'm planning to sceenshot the notifications, just in case there's no way to see them again later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wmtyrance.3571 said:

What % of player base do you think even have Legendary?

According to GW2 Efficency 42.5% of accounts registered with them have at least 1 legendary item.

Of course that's not all GW2 accounts, and it's likely to be players who are more active or have been playing longer who will use sites like that, and they're more likely to have legendaries too, so the actual percentage will be lower. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was over 20%, and higher if there was a way to cut out things like my free account I never actually play without cutting out legitimate accounts belonging to people who just don't play much.

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

According to GW2 Efficency 42.5% of accounts registered with them have at least 1 legendary item.

Not sure of the specifics on that stat but if it is literally a legendary item (not specifically armor or weapon) then that statistic might not be as helpful.