Marionnette suggestion

No, even vinewrath a way easier event doesnt allow that. That is the point, people knowing that they need to learn to fight and think for the boss because  the whole squad  might fail from the mistakes of the few.
The only suggestion I would make is, scale down slightly the HP of the bosses on 50 man private squads. Nothing else needs to be changed

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, WhiteSmoke.5926 said:

When a group has finished their event on one of the 5 platforms, let them teleport to the others to help the others. There are too many people who cannot succeed in their event . What do you think about it ?

I agree, this has been the big problem each time I've done the event - both in a public instance and a private, organised squad. Both the people on one of the platforms die, and then that attempt is doomed. If it happens 2 or 3 times in one attempt the entire thing fails.

It's really frustrating to finish your platform only to realise it was pointless because 2 people have died somewhere else. It wouldn't guarentee success unless you were really quick to finish your platform, but it would at least be less frustrating than going all out to succeed and then just standing there waiting for it to fail anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, WhiteSmoke.5926 said:

When a group has finished their event on one of the 5 platforms, let them teleport to the others to help the others. There are too many people who cannot succeed in their event . What do you think about it ?

Yeah, sounds reasonable when you expect 1-2 people to clear a boss. It's disheartening to clear your boss and look around to see 2 corpses on the platforms around you. 

Yeah, I share the sentiment of adding teleports or jumppads to the other platforms once the own one is cleared.

Waiting and watching others fail doesn't feel good. The cheer felt like it barely did anything. Just let me carry the other platforms by myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1