Support Email Server is rejecting my emails

I filed a ticket with support with respect to an issue I am having with the new Legendary system. Support returned an email with a request for more detail. However when I tried replying to that request I received this response:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

support@guildwars2.com (after RCPT TO): 550 5.7.1 <support@guildwars2.com>: Recipient address rejected: Message rejected due to: domain owner discourages use of this host. Please see http://www.openspf.net/Why?s=mfrom;id=eric@xxxxxxx.com;ip=167.206.4.220;r=support@guildwars2.com
Edited by Glass Too.4709
remove email address

When you send an email, you can put in whatever you want as the from address. To combat this, the receiver has to verify where the email came from. When support asks your email provider if the email is valid, your provider is saying no. Problem is, your provider's SPF record isn't configured for any addresses and defaults to rejecting everything.

Yeah, what Healix said. It looks like you have a custom email address (which, by the way, you might want to take out of the post, just in case), so I'd look to that provider.

I'm guessing you opened the ticket through the website or game, so the initial request would not have come from your email. Might be able to work around it by responding on the help site (https://help.guildwars2.com/) until you can work out why the emails from your provider are rejected.