help please on selling eternity xD

I think the OP bound sunrise and/or twilight got the tokens and now an account bound eternity.

There is nothing you can do about it now, look on the bright side if you had done it before the armory you would have no legendary greatsword at all now only the skins unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, YSYAH.4320 said:

Hi, what about if i bind to my account twilight and want to craft sunrise to combine it to eternity. Can i sell eternity on tp, or it automatically bind to my account becouse of this twilight ? 

It is the Latter Case as you probably going to use a Memory of Twilight to make Eternity..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YSYAH.4320 said:

Hi, what about if i bind to my account twilight and want to craft sunrise to combine it to eternity. Can i sell eternity on tp, or it automatically bind to my account becouse of this twilight ? 

if u already  bound one or another  or both to  account  wardrobe u will have no  choice left but to get tokens to create an account bound version of eternity, there is no other way, thats the only 'change' if so to say, now u wont get the  skins from the previous and be able to sell upgrade afterwards, now u either bind it or never bind it and sell .

tho eternity is different from most likely rest of the legendaries i still think this is fair, since u either choose to  earn alot of gold for ur work or else choose to get skins and no longer a mix in between, this puts it next  to other legendaries that arent combined by 2 previous legendaries, which to me seems like  a good thing as even if eternity is more worth and 2 legendaries combined it should be either a work of personal desire or a work of gold and not a mix in my opinion .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YSYAH.4320 said:

If you want to sell eternity you have to craft a second twilight and not bind it and sunrise.

• Thanks 1