New Aurene Legendary should be a single switchable universal weapon.

Hello all, I have a suggestion for the new Aurene Legendary coming from End of Dragons:

Instead of 16 separate legendaries, I think a single Aurene legendary should be switchable to any weapon class after completing a single set through a hefty grind.

So if a player aims for an Aurene Staff, they'd first have access to the staff but can continue the grind to add on more weapon classes. There would be 16 separate recipes that can be crafted, forged, or acquired through achievement tracks at a similar cost to an ascended weapon. 

Adding all 16 weapon classes to the Aurene Legendary can be linked to achievement points and a fancy title.

I do not think the playerbase will have much incentive to acquire more than one of the Aurene Legendaries unless the weapon has the potential of being universal. It also gives more uniqueness to the Aurene Legendary in terms of lore.

Edited by Oxnerd.6170
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Oxnerd.6170 said:

So if a player aims for an Aurene Staff, they'd first have access to the staff but can continue the grind to add on more weapon classes. There would be 16 separate recipes that can be crafted, forged, or acquired through achievement tracks at a similar cost to an ascended weapon. 

So... just like crafting 16 legendaries that are then added to armory?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I like the basic, rudimentary idea, but you know it would need to be at least 10 times as pricy as a legendary? Sure you'd want that?

inb4 "they can make it cheaper": sure, they can do whatever they want. they can hand it out for free if they choose so, I just duobt they will do it and to keep things in line, having one single weapon that can "morph" into any weapon type, the item would need to be way more expensive than a legendary seing that it's basically 19 legendaries in one. Also mutable 19 in 1 legendary won't help players/builds that need multiples of that weapon.

1 hour ago, lokh.2695 said:

I like the basic, rudimentary idea, but you know it would need to be at least 10 times as pricy as a legendary? Sure you'd want that?

inb4 "they can make it cheaper": sure, they can do whatever they want. they can hand it out for free if they choose so, I just duobt they will do it and to keep things in line, having one single weapon that can "morph" into any weapon type, the item would need to be way more expensive than a legendary seing that it's basically 19 legendaries in one. Also mutable 19 in 1 legendary won't help players/builds that need multiples of that weapon.

I dunno...they gave us an Ascended weapon that can take one of 5 different forms and switch between them for a mere 1k unbound magic...that's pretty cheap compared to the price of making another Ascended.

• Like 1