Mystic Benefactor , Mystic Forge Researcher

Yea I have not completed anything yet related to that event. and That event is actually good gambling event lol.
Id really like it if it returned but doesn;t look like that it's returning anyways...
Id suggest they remove the achievements for real...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Dear Anet,

Im writing this post in the name of hundrets of AP hunters.

A lot of us didnt play the game / had a brake when mystic benefactor event was on and now we cannot complete the related achi, which means we lost a lot of APs.

Please help us by re-releasing / repeating the mystic benefactor event. Its easy job to re-rerelease / repeat it and at the same time it can help the market (by flasing lots of mats).

Regards,

Pandora

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Pandora.4051 said:

Dear Anet,

Im writing this post in the name of hundrets of AP hunters.

A lot of us didnt play the game / had a brake when mystic benefactor event was on and now we cannot complete the related achi, which means we lost a lot of APs.

Please help us by re-releasing / repeating the mystic benefactor event. Its easy job to re-rerelease / repeat it and at the same time it can help the market (by flasing lots of mats).

Regards,

Pandora

This answer why they aint releaseing it again.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

This answer why they aint releaseing it again.

1 hour ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

Seriously? This again. Use Google. Or the forum search.

So why not explain why they are not releasing it again. Anyone using Google or Forum search will be just as confused as before.

I never really paid attention to it and was surprised as well to see that achievement incomplete when I looked quite a while back. Had no idea, did the searches then and was still left confused. From my understanding, it was somehow tied to the massive inflation of mithril prices. But it's just a bunch of speculations.

If either of you have a good explanations, I would love to hear it. And I'm sure many would love a clear-cut reason why that particulat achievement was not continued.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

It's already been posted

Whatever that parody is, I'm less than interested in viewing something in a language I don't understand. If you don't have the answer or lack the ability to explain properly, that's fine.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

The event was broken. You would put your mithril in the mystic forge, and get no reward. They stopped the event. Then compensated people with junk. 

I'm guessing that they found a better way to make people get rid of their mithril. 

Edited by Tiamat.8254
Wasn't written in a nice way

3 hours ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

The event was broken. You would put your mithril in the mystic forge, and get no reward. They stopped the event. Then compensated people with junk. 

I'm guessing that they found a better way to make people get rid of their mithril. 

Thank you for the explanations.

Although I participated and finished all the related achievements except for Mystic Forge :Researcher", I didn't really pay that much attention to the event or bothered to check forum back then. So didn't realized it was incomplete until much later.

• Like 2