No novelty/droppable items zones

After a recent Octovine, a group of people dropped 5 to 10 bundles on several of the loot chests. It was an annoyance. The first time I got hit with the Aviator Box I didn't find it amusing and I don't find any of the tricks to be lighthearted fun when I occasionally get hit with it now. I don't understand why people who play this game would argue against preventing this type of behavior. But ArenaNet has done nothing about this "issue" (clearly they don't see it as an issue). So I'm not going to obsess about it.

• Like 1

Novelties on top of a chest is a kind of spice on otherwise a monotonous meta... Some ppl blow their top 🤯 Coz they don't like getting outsmarted or falling for a trap maybe it's a poor mental health thing or whatever... This could be an unique thing in gw2 when compared to other mmo out there... I wish gw2 has a lot of unique quirks like these . There's no bad publicity...

There shd be a novelty to spawn a single hostile pocket raptor with 1hp with no loot drop. Can be activated anywhere even in cities. And the raptor shd grow in size indefinitely each time it kills a player but still have 1hp... Wish to see a Godzilla in the middle of divinity  reach and go poof if someone hits it. Rangers and necros will not become prey to this raptor obviously😌

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
  • Confused 2

It's really mostly AB. I mean you can get rid of novelty but the portal trolls still gonna git you. You can avoid the novelty by left click big chest as approaching it and since you have it targeted you can't interact with  anything underneath it. The portal after tarnished traitor easy to avoid by attacking traitor then when it dies or a little before it you run to the HP we all do after killing traitor and return to traitors chest as the troll will be gone by then.