6 astral weapons

6 hours ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

I like to make Vision legendary trinket and I have been farming Kralkalite Ore for a while for the astral weapons.

I only have Artificer crafting profession and artificer has 4 recipes. Do I need to level a new weapon crafting profession for this to succeed or can I use 6 artificer created weapons?

You need to unlock 6 different ones so no you cant do it with just artificer

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DarkSnowman.8527 said:

Hey, might it even be possible that in the upcoming living world return season they might just give out those skins? I mean like they gave those chest where you could choose leyline skins, pact fleet skin. I'm somewhat betting all on that for vision 😄

It is highly unlikely, the past return to... achievements gave us a choice of skins unrelated to the gear accessible in the release we are returning to. Instead, we received large amounts of currency (materials) available on the map where the story took place. That part we are likely to see in our upcoming return to Istan. I think that with the amounts of currency given out with the previous visits, we might receive quite a lot of Ore (likely not enough to craft whole 6 weapons, but still a lot).

My recommendation, cuz I found the meta (or hunting for meteors) rather boring, use Eternal Ice to get more Ore to craft the ingots. If you are missing Powdered Quartz, you can buy the Rose Quartz (it salvages to the powdered version). Getting the home nodes for the episodes early helps with that crafting, but it's slightly too late to get a lot of value from that (maybe). There are many people with full home who are happy to invite others though.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

It is highly unlikely, the past return to... achievements gave us a choice of skins unrelated to the gear accessible in the release we are returning to. Instead, we received large amounts of currency (materials) available on the map where the story took place. That part we are likely to see in our upcoming return to Istan. I think that with the amounts of currency given out with the previous visits, we might receive quite a lot of Ore (likely not enough to craft whole 6 weapons, but still a lot).

My recommendation, cuz I found the meta (or hunting for meteors) rather boring, use Eternal Ice to get more Ore to craft the ingots. If you are missing Powdered Quartz, you can buy the Rose Quartz (it salvages to the powdered version). Getting the home nodes for the episodes early helps with that crafting, but it's slightly too late to get a lot of value from that (maybe). There are many people with full home who are happy to invite others though.

Yeah, I do drakkar and the raven meta every day now to convert the ice shards into kralkalite. It is more enjoyable than doing the meteor farming which I did on my main account two years ago.

40 minutes ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Yeah, I do drakkar and the raven meta every day now to convert the ice shards into kralkalite. It is more enjoyable than doing the meteor farming which I did on my main account two years ago.

Strike missions can get you some ice too. Many of the groups don't really ask for LI or KP. Doesn't take a lot of time and adds a bit of variety too 🙂