Possibility of buying level 80 Boosts?

@InfiniteRetro.9865 said:Hey everyone just wondering if this would become a possibility? I'm more of a PVP guy but on the occasion I wouldn't mind buying a boost if my two expansion ones are already taken. thoughts?

There is a level 80 boost you can buy from the gem store for 2000 gems.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Instant_Level_80_Ticket

@Zassz.9283 said:I believe there is one in the store right now for 2000 gems. It doesn't give you the gear and stuff the xpac ones do but still boosts you to 80 if I remember correctly.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@InfiniteRetro.9865 said:Hey everyone just wondering if this would become a possibility? I'm more of a PVP guy but on the occasion I wouldn't mind buying a boost if my two expansion ones are already taken. thoughts?

There is a level 80 boost you can buy from the gem store for 2000 gems.

oh wow how the heck did I miss that. sorry guys my bad:( thank you very much though for pointing it out.

just as a follow up it says it boosts an item...so im guessing its not a character boost to 80 then?

@Zassz.9283 said:I believe there is one in the store right now for 2000 gems. It doesn't give you the gear and stuff the xpac ones do but still boosts you to 80 if I remember correctly.

It has the additional items (gear, dyes, bags), they're the same boosts. Only difference is the bought boost requires you to have an empty shared slot rather than just giving you one additional free slot for it.

@Yamazuki.6073 said:

It has the additional items (gear, dyes, bags), they're the same boosts. Only difference is the bought boost requires you to have an empty shared slot rather than just giving you one additional free slot for it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Level-80_Boost

under Acquisition it states that you get one once you activate the ticket is that correct?

@InfiniteRetro.9865 said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Level-80_Boost

under Acquisition it states that you get one once you activate the ticket is that correct?

That's for the non-gem store one. As it says at the top of the page you linked: "The Level-80 Boost is an item awarded to players who purchase Guild Wars 2 expansions." That version of the boost is the one that comes with the free shared inventory slot. The page for the ticket (the gem store item) says "This ticket requires an empty Shared Inventory Slot to use."

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@InfiniteRetro.9865 said:

That's for the non-gem store one. As it says at the top of the page you linked: "The Level-80 Boost is an item awarded to players who purchase Guild Wars 2 expansions." That version of the boost is the one that comes with the free shared inventory slot. The page for the ticket (the gem store item) says "This ticket requires an empty Shared Inventory Slot to use."

im a bit confused on all of this lol anyway to explain it so I may finally understand please?:)

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

im a bit confused on all of this lol anyway to explain it so I may finally understand please?:)

You need to buy HoT or PoF expansion pack to have a 1 shared inventory slot... or you can buy a shared inventory slot from the gem store. When you have 1 shared inventory slot, THEN you can buy the ticket to boost your character up to lvl80 otherwise you can't.

@DreamyAbaddon.3265 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

You need to buy HoT or PoF expansion pack to have a 1 shared inventory slot... or you can buy a shared inventory slot from the gem store. When you have 1 shared inventory slot, THEN you can buy the ticket to boost your character up to lvl80 otherwise you can't.

gotcha thank you:) k well I still haven't used my boost yet so im guessing I will have to use the one I got from HoT first to free it up ya?

Archived