Death of condi reaper?

ZyniX.3589

@Crazy.6029 said:Deathly Chill was at 1 stack of bleeding before and it was garbage, so , yeah i'd say condi reaper is dead. RIP

Reduced to 1 stack from 3.

Yet another massive nerf. So disappointing. :( WORST.PATCH.EVER. We'll at least Anet are exceeding my expectations - just in the wrong direction.

To Mike O'Brien I say this, "you are not DELIGHTING me with your game!"

condi reaper isn't dead (at least in pve). the soul spiral nerf is compensated by more power damage on shroud (especially with griever armor). it does around the same dps (not counting gotl nerf). ofc that assumes meta build, meta rotation, not the trash that people keep running in fractal pugs.

@Lahmia.2193 said:Deathly Chill (World vs. World): This skill's PvP split has been extended to WvW and will now apply 1 stack of bleeding for 8 seconds upon chill application.RIP those few condi reapers remaining in wvw.

ye right. but the extended amount of revenant mace torment stays... ridicolous.

and actually, if you think back. the 3 bleeds were completely broken before PoF... ironically the skill split got extended to wvw when it is TOO LATE because power condi creep with PoF(specs) is even a bigger issue. gg :D

@ZyniX.3589 said:"Soul Spiral: Increased damage by 40%. Reduced poison duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds. Reduced number of whirl finishers on this skill from 6 to 4." What do you guys think?

They should reduce Chilling Nova's ICD to compensate the damage loss. PvE only to prevent balance issues.

Archived