so target break is new thing pvp forum whine about

musu.9205

just found its funny and ridiculous" mesmer which almost nonstop have evade skill, or stealth with target cancel and ofc with every skill use have additional clone to confuse oyu and then apply you 10+ stack of confuse in just moment""perma blink "(still trying to figure out what it means )"perma stealth perma evade clone spamming "etceven in some thread i told people EM is op not target break but they insist its target break .

Permablink I guess probably means Jaunt + Blink + maybe Staff 2 to make warriors cry?

I dunno... If people are complaining about mesmers, you should be happy they're drawing attention to their own l2p issues instead of things like how portal just breaks some of the maps.

@narcx.3570 said:Permablink I guess probably means Jaunt + Blink + maybe Staff 2 to make warriors cry?

I dunno... If people are complaining about mesmers, you should be happy they're drawing attention to their own l2p issues instead of things like how portal just breaks some of the maps.

i would like they change EM on mirage and delete moa for something new .after that they could properly balance things for mes , chrono and mirage . portal is still locked in our skill bar .but tbh it adds much more depth to pvp which is needed in an already too simple game .

Most of the time, I found people don't know how to fight a class because they haven't tried playing it. As an example, back when everyone was/is complaining about scourge, I didn't get what people were on about. But, that was because I knew what the visual ques were. You'll always have a hard time fighting a class you don't know, and I have a feeling most of these people don't know the class they are complaining about.

@musu.9205 said:"perma blink "(still trying to figure out what it means )

I really want to make a perma blink build right now. With Staff, Axe, blink, Mirage advance, Illusionary ambush and Jaunt. With all the blinks and all the cooldown reductions so you can react to everything your opponent does with a blink away.

@Windwalker.7421 said:Don't forget about Mimic that way you can chain 2 Blinks back to back. ;-) I think a Chrono can do 4 Blinks that way, right? (but then no Jaunt ofc, but 3x Jaunt is barely a bit over 1 Blink.)

Perma Blink, perma Stealth, perma target drops...the hyperbole are strong with these young padawans.

Indeed, it's sad and... well I can't even be bothered to read that thread properly after glancing through some of the responses. xD

@Miroe.2054 said:

I really want to make a perma blink build right now. With Staff, Axe, blink, Mirage advance, Illusionary ambush and Jaunt. With all the blinks and all the cooldown reductions so you can react to everything your opponent does with a blink away.

how could you apply any sort of pressure if you're " Reacting to everything your opponent does with a blink"? Some of you either need to L2P or play the class before you make these ridiculous assumptions.

@musu.9205 said:

@narcx.3570 said:Permablink I guess probably means Jaunt + Blink + maybe Staff 2 to make warriors cry?

i would like they change EM on mirage and delete moa for something new .after that they could properly balance things for mes , chrono and mirage . portal is still locked in our skill bar .but tbh it adds much more depth to pvp which is needed in an already too simple game .

Depth, sure... But any competent mesmer has got to admit that if the other team doesn't have a mesmer--or has one who refuses to take portal no matter how hard his soloqeueue teammates are begging--it's almost a guaranteed win on certain maps so long as your team isn't completely braindead.

@Syprus Soulslayer.1640 said:

@Miroe.2054 said:

how could you apply any sort of pressure if you're " Reacting to everything your opponent does with a blink"? Some of you either need to L2P or play the class before you make these ridiculous assumptions.

Well, none of thementioned skills exept for Mirage advance has a cast time. I could just take scepter/staff/gs and spam the weapon skills with a glass cannon gear. Also I never said that it would be good. I only want to see it as a concept. Also thanks for giving me justification to casually mention my 3k hours of mesmer.

What do you expect? They complain about everything. They literally want the game to be 9 different color classes standing around hitting each other with the same auto attack and even if they got that they would start complaining that blue has an unfair advantage over yellow because it looks nice on their monitor.

And they claim they are more skilled then PvE players.

Archived