PVP in GW2?

Catalin.1459

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:Get ready for ANet to remove this thread. They have been removing a lot of threads like this one today.

^that's one way to deal with it LoL

Gw2 spvp is designed for pve players, the balance cant be goood since most need help of alot of the build and easy access to power creep, it is NOT a game towards player real skill, most players bail to other games due how bad pvpis, due classes are just gimmicks + power creep ranther then player reflexes and skills like gw1 was/IS.

Gw2 objective was to make the game easy for player that didnt liked much mmo or didnt had time to play them as well, it is know to be a awfull pvp game, its a pve game for players who like to be blaffed of how qute the quagans are....

@Ater Boreal.8427 said:Y'all realize that the topic of this thread is the mean stuff in chat? Which, btw, should be reported, instead if being discussed on official forums... If everyone did the same there'd be no end to this spam... So, that said, i'm personally fine with the thread being shut down.

I know. but truth be told, the Class balance in PvP at this point in the game is so horra-bad that treating it as anything other then an alternate PvE Loot grind, is a joke. People complain in PvE evens as well, just join a VW that is fail-sauce, the salt and tears are real even if the opponent is not.

Not dissing the people that love PvP, but if they are gonna give me PvE based builds to play with.. I'm gonna treat it like PvE.

@Morwath.9817 said:

@Ater Boreal.8427 said:Y'all realize that the topic of this thread is the mean stuff in chat? Which, btw, should be reported, instead if being discussed on official forums... If everyone did the same there'd be no end to this spam... So, that said, i'm personally fine with the thread being shut down.

...but do they do anything about reports?

I am sure they have a secure round metal folder they keep them.

Archived