Communicate with us (!)

Morwath.9817

Ooo, Dear Devs,You probably know that words can hurt, but silence of Dolyaks is thousand times worse. PvP nowadays has many issues, but Quaggan and his fellow players, who enjoy PvP would love some communication, so far we're unaware, if you know about Path of Corruption bug, if it's going to stay for longer or will be fixed soon; or if you're aware of insane power creep caused by some PoF specs (Scrouge, Mirage, Holosmith and Firebrand to some extent) - is there any chance we will get a real balance patch anytime soon or our toys will remain broken until end of season? Don't let us players have nightmares full of Joko and his power creeped minions, give us some light, some hope!

a fellow Quaggan

Man, i wish we could have a bit more of communication too. At the same time i understand why we don't have it. People here need to stop acting with so much emotion.I can understand it, i have my moments of rage, of overreacting, but we as a community need to start thinking more as a group with the same objective and less like 9 professions autistic screeching for a "balance" in wich one wants a bit of advantage.

@Morwath.9817 said:Ooo, Dear Devs,if you know about Path of Corruption bug, if it's going to stay for longer or will be fixed soon

Since i main necro i even stoped using Path of Corruption since the patch hit.Mainly i used it for the 3x bleeding passive that plaque signet to transfer conditons what got changed.Now i play a different build.While i main necro there is one thing that bugs me thx to this mess we have not my class does not feel necro at all.Hate it to play but i cant play anything else to support team to keep them alive.That said i was hoping to something different in Pof but nope.Main issue what nobody sems to see with the whole mess on necro is Boon resistance or Stability why is it even in there ingame?Question now have you even saw 1 case of situation that any chance that resistance has worked since Pof when playing against necro?Personally i have not seen a single one,another weird situation i see and still puzzles me is.Got over 11 boons sometime i duo quene we intentionally spamm boons since corrupt has to turn 1 per spell.What happens i end up fighting necros fight encounter starts he casts then only 1 shade BOOOM the 11 boons all turned into conditions.Soooo why has nobody paid attention to that situation in the fights cause its weird and makes no sense.

@Morwath.9817 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:Sundays. Noone cares at Sundays.

Sun does,and Quaggans do,when evil Krait are trying to hunt them, Foooo!

Okay short explanation for potential quggan fillet.

In any business model customer's desires > everything but this one we are playing is not following that fashion. So despite being a customer, the quaggan cannot have on anything (except for buying/not buying expansion and mount license rng license) and those who are are, not going to do anything simply because "less effort, most profit" has worked greatly so far.

I think it will be good if the run polls in class forums. I will use example of rev:

What would you like us to focus on:

Renegade traits.Short bow.Retribution traits.Mallyx traits.Herald traits.Off hand shield.

Note this is not everything and no necessarily things that require fixing.

This way they focus their priorities on things that are more important for the community to fix. Honestly, some of the 11/7 changes seems like they are randomly throwing darts, which is not good.

That does not mean they have to follow the community recommendations to the extreme, but it is a good way to provide open dialogue without having to go too much into qualitative analysis of million posts and write justification essays.

And ya... monitoring. If scourges form 25% of the sPvP played elites clearly something is seriously fucked up in terms of balance.

The focus for class balance is on raids (PvE). The goal is to make all classes similiar usefull for npc encounter. Elite specs are made with that goal in mind as well.PvP class balance is different. Adapting PvE class balance for PvP took a long time after HoT was released. And now we have the same issue with PoF. Anet does not spend enough resources on PvP to keep it healthy.

@Morwath.9817 said:Ooo, Dear Devs,You probably know that words can hurt, but silence of Dolyaks is thousand times worse. PvP nowadays has many issues, but Quaggan and his fellow players, who enjoy PvP would love some communication, so far we're unaware, if you know about Path of Corruption bug, if it's going to stay for longer or will be fixed soon; or if you're aware of insane power creep caused by some PoF specs (Scrouge, Mirage, Holosmith and Firebrand to some extent) - is there any chance we will get a real balance patch anytime soon or our toys will remain broken until end of season? Don't let us players have nightmares full of Joko and his power creeped minions, give us some light, some hope!

a fellow Quaggan

While part about Path of Corruption got adressed in other thread, the part about power creep wasn't adressed.Quaggan shamelessly bumps his thread.

Archived