Volatile Magic gathering

Scarlett.1605

Anet,Will this replace Unbound Magic going forward? Can the unlimited Unbound Magic Gathering tools be able to collect Volatile Magic as well, or a new set of tools?New tools makes sense from a marketing stand point and would probably be way easier than retrofitting the old tools.Anyways, just a curious question if you guys have any insight or plans that you can share with us.

@sorudo.9054 said:would be nice if they stopped adding more currencies, GW2 has more currencies then zones if this keeps up.

I agree. To me its uncalled for. When introducing a new map, at least make the new currency transferable to another currency should one desire to purchase an older map item. Such a waste to have all that currency tied up and not usable for other things.

@lynspottery.6529 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:would be nice if they stopped adding more currencies, GW2 has more currencies then zones if this keeps up.

I agree. To me its uncalled for. When introducing a new map, at least make the new currency transferable to another currency should one desire to purchase an older map item. Such a waste to have all that currency tied up and not usable for other things.

I think it's fine since its one currency for all of season 4.HoT was worse with a currency for every map.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:I don't mind the LSs having different Magic currencies, I only wish I hadn't gotten extra sets of UM gathering tools or there was some sort of trade in option when the VM gathering tools hit the gem store, 1 UM set for a VM set :).

Yeah I never bought a set; I just couldn't justify the cost given that I already own a few sets of infinite-use tools.

Archived