with every coming balance patch, Im excited for Lost Ark

Arkantos.7460

While waiting months for some useless text upgrades or added skill infos and mainly nerfs for Revenant and Missing buffs for a competive Renegade pvp Gameplay , I simply excited for new games 2018.Im so dissapointed, played gw2 since Beta, and getting frustrated in every mostly matched because of low player pool and the resulting facts mostly playing with noobs. I know its not their fault of low skill floor and the fging condis everywhere. Its simply exhausting fight in games with more then 100% and your favourite class gets nothing while others stay OP ... gg

SO cant wait for Lost Ark ;)maybe try Bless online on Steam or simply switch genre.

gl and hf you all

@Arkantos.7460 said:While waiting months for some useless text upgrades or added skill infos and mainly nerfs for Revenant and Missing buffs for a competive Renegade pvp Gameplay , I simply excited for new games 2018.Im so dissapointed, played gw2 since Beta, and getting frustrated in every mostly matched because of low player pool and the resulting facts mostly playing with noobs. I know its not their fault of low skill floor and the fging condis everywhere. Its simply exhausting fight in games with more then 100% and your favourite class gets nothing while others stay OP ... gg

SO cant wait for Lost Ark ;)maybe try Bless online on Steam or simply switch genre.

gl and hf you all

veteran here as well. We are not valued anymore and our worth, our loyalty mean absolutely nothing to them. The truth was always there until reality slapped us on the face.

see you on the other side.

bye

Combat system of Moonlight Blade is awesome. But it's been out for 2 years in China now, and only recently announced for South Korea in 2018. I guess we might never see it, or like 6 years after initial launch. :anguished:

Even though Bless' combat system is weaker, at least it's self published (no awful western publishers to kill it!) and they are doing a global Steam release. They are still unsure about the economic model they will use, but they said they will avoid P2W. Looking forward to it.

Lost Ark looks really gorgeous and polished, but a Korean hack n slash ? How grindy and P2W can it be ? Not waiting for it.

Crowfall is all about WvW with multiple campaigns varying in size and duration. It will be heavily guild oriented. Anything can happen. I'm just sad they use Unity: not a game engine I would use for large scale battles.

Today, I met a P/P deadeye doing 1.5k per shot unload skill. Could take down the whole team with one simple skill.

Bad enough with the nerco's easy build (which is supposed to be a "support spec"...).

Sure you can dodge it but the theft will just keeps on hitting the same skill doing stupidly high dmg per unload shot 1.5k x 8 = 12k dmg less than 10 sec.

The balance is horrible, starting to lose interest in this game myself.

I spend most of free time with mah BF now (including playing PS4 together) - way better than GW2 atm. I honestly don't know why i didn't uninstall GW2 completely. Still do few matches per week but that is about it. The game got powercreeped so badly it is simply not fun anymore (outside of playing core and beating players on their new shiney elite specs). So many overloaded spells on short CDs, so much aoe, so much spam, most fights in pvp atm look like complete mess. They are completely unwatchable for someone from outside.

@Swagg.9236 said:Sad state of video games when Amazon looks like the only company poised to make a decent MMORPG in the relatively near future. Then again, they did grab the smiling man and his swinging sword for their dev team, so that's already a red flag.

I don't have high hope for New World (sandbox? nice recipe for failure.) but Amazon certainly wants to make their mark on the gaming world. If anyone has the potential to make a great MMO in this dying genre it would be them simply due to available funding but I think it will be trash.

I'm more interested in that pvp brawler they are making.

Archived