Electric Discharge need a hot fix.

Aedaryl.3195

Fresh air elementalist is unplayable...Electric discharge , the second minor trait in air line is bugged : instead of sending the discharge to enemy we are targetting, it's touching the closest enemy.

Fresh air is based on this discharge (you constantly (double)attenue to air) and the trait bugged make a significant damage lost in the burst.I can't focus an enemy in teamfight, I can't focus a ranger with a pet, I can't focus a necro with pets, I can't focus a mesmer (hello illusions).

The only thing fresh air is supposed to do (High damage burst) is destroy by this bug.

https://imgur.com/5k0qku3 (here is the proove in a pic)

We need a hot fix for that, because I can't seriously play in a competitive environement with a broken build unable to do his only job.Can you please anet, if you respect your community at least tell us if you are informed/working on this.

A unemployment weaver fresh air.

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:Revenants have a similar skill called "precision strike" it typically targets everything you don't care about like minions, boxes, the sky, etc. But what we have learned is that if you stand inside your intended target's hit box it will usually hit them. Hope you find this helpful kappa.

Going inside the target hit box with 11.6k health ? No thanks :'(

@"Aedaryl.3195" said:Fresh air elementalist is unplayable...Electric discharge , the second minor trait in air line is bugged : instead of sending the discharge to enemy we are targetting, it's touching the closest enemy.

Fresh air is based on this discharge (you constantly (double)attenue to air) and the trait bugged make a significant damage lost in the burst.I can't focus an enemy in teamfight, I can't focus a ranger with a pet, I can't focus a necro with pets, I can't focus a mesmer (hello illusions).

The only thing fresh air is supposed to do (High damage burst) is destroy by this bug.

https://imgur.com/5k0qku3 (here is the proove in a pic)

We need a hot fix for that, because I can't seriously play in a competitive environement with a broken build unable to do his only job.Can you please anet, if you respect your community at least tell us if you are informed/working on this.

A unemployment weaver fresh air.

Hahahaahahahahaha.

Do you know how long Static Discharge has been bugged? Since the literal beginning of the game. Read those notes and tell me they make some kind of logical sense.

@Morwath.9817 said:Indeed, it was sending Quaggan lightnings into Mirage clones in fights all the time. Quaggan didn't knew what is wrong, but he knew something is fishy.

@Morwath.9817 said:Indeed, it was sending Quaggan lightnings into Mirage clones in fights all the time. Quaggan didn't knew what is wrong, but he knew something is fishy.

I like sushi

lol completelyy forgot about this. Yeah need a hotfix for this ASAP. Actually this is one of the other unneeded nerfs. There is nothing to argue here this has to be reverted. mesmers would be logically trolling fresh air cause of the damn clones. so aside from the fury nerf the gap between mirage and fresh air is even larger?

There is litterally no reason to make this change.

revert the change now A-net.

This picture in the op is just trollsome. Wouldn't surprise me if we have to wait months or years for this crap to finnally be fixed.

so unless this isn't hotfixed Asap i will treat this as a ''nerf''

its fixed few days ago fyi> @"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

lol completelyy forgot about this. Yeah need a hotfix for this ASAP. Actually this is one of the other unneeded nerfs. There is nothing to argue here this has to be reverted. mesmers would be logically trolling fresh air cause of the kitten clones. so aside from the fury nerf the gap between mirage and fresh air is even larger?

This picture in the op is just trollsome. Wouldn't surprise me if we have to wait months or years for this crap to finnally be fixed.

It's fixed few days ago fyi

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:its fixed few days ago fyi> @"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

lol completelyy forgot about this. Yeah need a hotfix for this ASAP. Actually this is one of the other unneeded nerfs. There is nothing to argue here this has to be reverted. mesmers would be logically trolling fresh air cause of the kitten clones. so aside from the fury nerf the gap between mirage and fresh air is even larger?

It's fixed few days ago fyi

well would you look at that.

I stand corrected then.

Archived