Blackgate zerg

Winegum.2395

What time zone do you Play? We have a few guilds that usually run NA, and at least 1 that runs EU regularly. We really don't have an OCX anymore

We also have a few havoc squads that run taggless apart from the public tags, these groups don't really restrict themselves to a timezone.

Many of our WvW guilds also have ally ranks, you wouldn't be required to rep with that rank, but you'll be able to see guild chat when raids are happening so you can join in.

@Winegum.2395 said:timezone is PST

so is the only way to zerg wvw to join a wvw guild and join their raids? not common to just hop into the map and find a commander?

Most of our commanders run public, no guild required, so you can just join squad.

Your best bet is to learn who our commanders are and add them to your friends list so you can see who's running, when, and where.

@Winegum.2395 said:Im on blackgate and want to get into WvW. I keep hearing about the zerg but every time I join one of the WvW maps I never see a commander to join

Am I missing something? Or is there only a specific time/map that you would find a commander

What is current WvW like as a new player? Also BG people are online around 5pm-6pm PST. Friday-Weds. It can die off starting Weds though depending on enemy activity.

NA PST is your best bet to see a tag up XvX, REV, KnT, KiS run in that time zone and they're usually open raids. NINE runs in EU. If you see a yellow tag named Cookie he's a really good commander to follow. If you want to join a guild, you can run with one of the mentions guilds and see what one's the best fit for you. Our guild almost always have some people in WvW either supporting a tag or roaming / havoc

BG is the last server playing the game as intended. you will learn a lot from them. Start in EBG, if you're getting steamrolled there. The zerg probably map hopped or logged off to preserve PPK. But no worries, find yourself a nice t3 keep and man the canons and AC. and properly, say in teamchat "INC" every time a solo roamer hits your guards or a camp.

In wood league, once our zerg gets wiped, we logon to our soulbeasts and core rangers to feed PPK. not the way you want to play wvw.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:Look. another "open BG cause we don't have any people" thread in disguise.

I dont even know that means. like I said I'm new to wvw. so no

FYI: to 90% of forum goers, BG is the Evil Empire. So, ignore the salt.

Indeed!

But their overlords are quite pug-friendly. TC was the same way years ago.

Archived