The REAL december power rankings of PvP in EU

aniratac.7159

These power rankings of PvP are based on observable performance and objective results such as solo queue experience, tournament exposure, mechanical skill, rotational knowledge, decision making and effective communication. Inactive players have been excluded from the list to promote participation in the community.

This list was made in response to the clearly biased list made by the french mafia which is very innacurate. I think that this list is still not 100% accurate, but still probably the most accurate list so far.

The objective of this list is to make the most possible accurate power rankings in order to motivate people to get better at the game, considering that the in game leaderboards are irrelevant for multiple reasons.

ThiefSindrener: 94Aieone: 90Hybrid: 88Kazers: 87Koffee: 86Vallun: 85Sizer: 84Der Assassin: 83Fave: 82Ayzro (staff): 80Bykult: 78Garkos: 76Silencia: 70Roxas: 60

MesmerMisha: 95Frostball: 93Kaazers: 86
Cazar: 84Hybrid: 83Jyaim: 82Xyron: 81Zenvo: 78Bychitz: 76Bambou: 75Hitalok: 60

NecroSinid: 93Imda: 91Farror: 90Thijsken: 89Prototype: 87Solmat: 86Posi: 86Wing: 85Azurrs: 84Aya Huasca: 84Hollts: 82Alwies: 81Arturjkee: 81Eriae: 80Deathok: 80Ace: 79KOKOS BANANE: 78Domoscrub: 77Lil Emo Girl: 76Tekk: 75Ziltoid: 60

DruidXomi: 91Boyce: 89Lefrere: 87Kees flodder: 86Lorddavito: 84Stronlo: 83Miaz: 83Pedrohirsch: 81Corz: 80Trekolon: 78Loca: 75
Athanielle: 73Corey: 72Oultimazura: 65Dannyboy: 60

Guardian (firebrand)Mancow: 93Slash: 90Crann: 88Cookie: 87Kris: 87Borntolead: 86Chaton: 85Blackjack: 84Tolfdir (dh/core): 83Grimkram (core): 81Kranox: 79Chunsu: 78Rezia: 77Mikado: 60

EngineerZan: 95Ebrush: 91Lary pe: 90Thijsken: 89Lex: 86Josh: 85Angeels: 84Arturjkee: 83Floodi: 82Makarow: 79Oximiron: 77

WarriorVaans: 93Boyce: 93Goku: 89Obindo: 87Tramadex: 86Thybz: 85Dragons warden: 84Iriel: 83Rayzen: 81Symmetries: 80Zorg: 80Aby: 79Ajaxx: 76Roberto: 74

RevenantLyssa: 90Azurrs: 87Frostball (nacked): 86Trekon: 84Tenebrae: 83Briseis: 82Butcher: 81Cream Cheeze:79Edson: 76

ElementalistFarror(f/a): 90Crann: 89Quadrel(s/d weaver): 87Elemelentalist: 85Frostball(nacked f/a): 84Avenseen: 80Faenor: 78Cellofrag: 70

If you think I forgot someone in this list, feel free to tell. Share your opinions and keep it constructive.

This list is worse than the TFM's list honestly. I mean 50% of the people mentioned are not even playing. Youre meme game is trash and youre obviously pushing your biased agenda because you got salty from that first list lol. Also putting Josh at 85 is a crime against humanity

@"Vebryan.7549" said:Once again i'm not in the engi section, another wrong list yay :(

We can cry together in the disregarded engi corner. :(

At least this list tries to be objective though, instead of just putting your own friendslist + a few "stars" from top teams on there to make it look objective. :D That doesn't mean I agree with all of it, Blackjack is underrated imo, so is Floodi probably and even Miaz. Also Boyce overrated on Druid imo. But it's hard to agree on that stuff anyway.

It's funny I've played whole season as Scourge only :smiley: and I am rated as engi (indeed, played it during S3-S7 and half of S8 before PoF's relase).Seems my Scrapper is still 'legendary' in people's minds :sunglasses:

Seems like I need to stream tourney's more often, so maybe people get used to my new Scourge (Nynxia).

I am not engi in this rating lul

@"Makarow.3028" said:It's funny I've played whole season as Scourge only :smiley: and I am rated as engi (indeed, played it during S3-S7 and half of S8 before PoF's relase).Seems my Scrapper is still 'legendary' in people's minds :sunglasses:

Seems like I need to stream tourney's more often, so maybe people get used to my new Scourge (Nynxia).

I am not engi in this rating lul

Omg this like a leaderboards should...rank 30 legendary division...NA had around 10 in total...

@Loop.8106 said:Why does the guardian list only include Firebrands?

Because, like it or not, firebrand is meta and there isn't many relevant players playing other guardian builds in my perspective.

@Nila.7813 said:This list is worse than the TFM's list honestly. I mean 50% of the people mentioned are not even playing. Youre meme game is trash and youre obviously pushing your biased agenda because you got salty from that first list lol. Also putting Josh at 85 is a crime against humanity

I tried to make this list as accurate as possible. Mind telling me who are those people considered inactive to you? Also, explain better why you think Josh shouldn't be at 85 and what rating should he have instead?

@Falan.1839 said:

@Vebryan.7549 said:Once again i'm not in the engi section, another wrong list yay :(

We can cry together in the disregarded engi corner. :(

I might have missed some players, mind telling me your character name or something? Might make it easier to remember who you are and judge from there.

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:

@aniratac.7159 said:The objective of this list is to make the most possible accurate power rankings in order to motivate people to get better at the game, considering that the in game leaderboards are irrelevant for multiple reasons.

This list is actually even more irrelevant than the in-game leaderboards.

I tried to make an objective list without bias. Mind explaining why you think it's that bad?

@Miles Smiles.8951 said:Feelshonoredman, but again, professions are listed in order of relevance or what? =)

Not really, it was random.

im too high on this list OMEGALUL

But really i am not making the list until the game balance changes in a way that promotes skill reassignment, otherwise there is no incentive to improve and everything stays the same, refer to previous list XD

Also why do people keep copy pasting my official verbiage lmao

@Iriel.4375 said:Dragons Warden>me , sure , that show how this kitten is made by a random.

As I know, you never play spellbreaker which is meta. Maybe if you play the meta you will be placed higher on the list.

@Vallun.2071 said:im too high on this list OMEGALUL

But really i am not making the list until the game balance changes in a way that promotes skill reassignment, otherwise there is no incentive to improve and everything stays the same, refer to previous list XD

Also why do people keep copy pasting my official verbiage lmao

I think that you aren't a bad player and you deserve that position. You might not be mechanically superior to all other thieves, but I've noticed some displays of smart plays and awareness that some others don't have. Which is probably the most important skill of a thief: awareness and playmaking.

@"bluri.2653" said:thieves in this orderAieone:Irish koffee:Hybrid:

Kaazers:sizer:

others not really worth mentioning

Irish Koffee hasn't really proven himself much outside of solo queue. So it's hard and a bit unfair to compare. Vallun, for example, has shown to have better awareness and decision making. I will try to fix the order a bit later.About the "others not really worth mentioning"... there is a bigger community and player pool than what you are actually aware of. These people deserve some recognition and could use this as motivation to improve.

@Fideles Erbstück.7382 said:i dont get why everyone is so salty. looks accurate to me... kinda copied my rating but meh. you learn from the best i would say. and sind its not about "worth mentioning" ... he just made a list of the entire gw2 pvp base and rated them. wheres the problem?

Thank you.

@Fideles Erbstück.7382 said:only one thing. how can iriel NOT be a 60 warrior ?

I think it's not fair to compare Iriel to the likes of Ziltoid, Roxas, Mikado and Dannyboy. That was a bit of the reason why I put some of those lower ranked to be used for the sake of comparison, making it easier to rate the rest and for the community to compare themselves to.

Archived