Any chance to get some more creative things?

FlOwMaKeRs.8623

@FlOwMaKeRs.8623 said:Like, Mounts that can help us destroy walls or towers , A great war elephant or something like that... More deploy siege weapons...

I'm already bored of seeing the same thing always... EBG is already old and boring, map needs a remake of graphics, details and textures... More buildings. also etc..

I really do like ESO's RvR map. Has good textures and even some pve in it's vast open terrain. Ewwww pve? I just like the pve/PvP blend it's map has.

I'd love a new map. Something tropical with jungle and swamp areas. Would love darker nights as well. Plus if you add something tropical you could have the potential for water siege vehicles.

(I get people don't want a lot of underwater combat, but the water separating the islands or whatever could be shallow and then the outer area of ocean surrounding the map could be deep water with the keeps and towers adjacent being at risk of siege by the outside water area.)

Just a thought.

Even without the siege idea having an aesthetically different map would be nice. Desert Borderlands is beautiful and a nice change from ebg and two identical snow maps but it's still kind of a pain to navigate and thus more deserted than the others. I like vertical maps, but it might be a bit too much for a wvw setting.

@Justine.6351 said:

@FlOwMaKeRs.8623 said:Like, Mounts that can help us destroy walls or towers , A great war elephant or something like that... More deploy siege weapons...

I'm already bored of seeing the same thing always... EBG is already old and boring, map needs a remake of graphics, details and textures... More buildings. also etc..

I really do like ESO's RvR map. Has good textures and even some pve in it's vast open terrain. Ewwww pve? I just like the pve/PvP blend it's map has.

Whenever Anet puts in pve interaction, (orbs, quaggan/pearls, ruins, mobs causing rallies, laser event to name a few,) people bitch until they're removed. Skritt/Centaur events are a legacy events which are still on the maps because their locations have no strategical bearing, don't interfere with any fights and would require resources to remove rather than just leaving in place. Which really sucks, the laser event made for some fun roaming/skirmish fights 'cause that crap's the only thing in this game that forced a zerg to split up. I suspect the Skritt and Centaurs would've been removed ages ago had those mobs been able to attack and flip NWC & NEC respectively.

So yeah, wvw players don't get to bitch about not having more pve elements in their gamemode.

~ Kovu

Archived