Cloth and Leather Guild Synthesizers not giving Unbound bonus — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Cloth and Leather Guild Synthesizers not giving Unbound bonus

Using the Unlimited Unbound Magic Harvesting Blast both cloth and leather synthesizers give no unbound bonus when used.

Wood, metal and all 3 vege-nodes do.

Comments

• Just to add that level 3 synthetizer of vege node don't give Unbound magic either !
    bug_node.png

• I am having the same problems.

• Bunter.3795Bunter.3795 Member ✭✭✭

This is still happening. We do not get unbound magic for guild hall cloth or leather nodes. The delay in a fix being rolled out and no word about the subject is unacceptable. It's been a week since the bug hit and it needs to be addressed.

I know the two nodes in a guild hall are minor and that it's only 6-10 unbound magic per day. While small, it is still a gem store item that is not working as it was sold.

If life gives you melons, you're probably dyslexic.

• A similar, perhaps related issue is that the volatile magic harvesting tool (karma buy) does not work in the guild hall, while it does in the home instance. However, when I switch to my BL unbound magic harvesting tool, it works properly within the guild hall. The other volatile magic gathering tools seem to work fine in both guild hall and in the home instance.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.