True Petless Ranger?

Evangeleen.7459

Removed prior post and instead think just a basic "petless" elite spec where you call pets in a stampede with passive bonuses or something would be cool. Never played druid so did not see that the solar idea was kinda already there XD but I definitely think this would open the class to more players who do not want to manage pets. Or at least have the option to not have to sometimes :)

• 2 weeks later...

@DeceiverX.8361 said:

@Kraitan.8476 said:''Soulbeast can get rid of pet''XD? Play soulbeast, it's weaker at every role than any other spec but if you love open world pve it's amazing.

Maybe in raids. In skilled hands is incredibly strong in PvP scenarios. sPvP nothing that can't bunker has no identity aside from thief which is a +1 bot.

Not only in sPVP , but in WvW too, even it's about roaming or zerg , Soulbeast is very powerful and very balanced.

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@Kraitan.8476 said:''Soulbeast can get rid of pet''XD? Play soulbeast, it's weaker at every role than any other spec but if you love open world pve it's amazing.

I could’ve sworn condi Soulbeast was a thing in raids...

I don't really raid or pay attention to the scene very much (which is why I said maybe) to know what's optimal for the ranger in that content sphere. I know they've been traditionally brought for party buffs and solid condi damage with some great support, but from my understanding, druid does those things roughly the same or in the case of group support and healing, much better.

@"Evangeleen.7459" said:Removed prior post and instead think just a basic "petless" elite spec where you call pets in a stampede with passive bonuses or something would be cool. Never played druid so did not see that the solar idea was kinda already there XD but I definitely think this would open the class to more players who do not want to manage pets. Or at least have the option to not have to sometimes :)

I mean if you were a more pragmatic guy you could juggle between pet/no pet soulbeast for maximum BA levels, but if you just want to go petless do soulbeast + beastmode and don't change back. There. You're a """true""" petless ranger with some added utility.

Archived