question to bunker firerband

TallBarr.2184

The question is : how an experienced team can even pull out a so unbalanced overcheat class ? It reminds me Blizzard in wow. But Bliz is doing it on purpose. But in GW2 I can't understand. There is no gain to force player to reroll the most powerfull bunker in the history of the game.

I enjoy the playstyle (though, to be fair, I run an off-meta hybrid build with Menders instead of Magi and sw/f instead of staff... so not completely cancerous and annoying)--especially with mantras and tomes (when to blow em and when to hold em, etc)... and I like being able to withstand the 8 kergillion scourges I face all the live long day.

I play it because I truly enjoy it. I like the challenge of standing as the one poor SOB against the devastating waves after waves of limitless condi and trying despite this to keep my team alive. I love holding points 2 and 3 v 1 and making people cry bitter tears and the resulting rage tells I get from them. I love it. God's help me I do. I know Anet is going to nerf us into the ground and cave in to all the QQ. Wont you guys love it when we are gone? You'll be able to just turn whole teams into ash with your mirages and scourges in seconds with no resistance!! Besides, isn't that what you instant gratification no effort folks wanted? :) Though when we do get beat to death Negan style I'm sure the Scourges will miss us since we do (if we know what he heck we are doing) make them immortal in a duo lol. Enjoy a ranked meta where only a druid can hope to save you now lol

I will miss your endless stream of QQ and "youre a hacker!" tells. Honest I will its great comedy relief. Oh well....

I guess nothing can last forever.

@"Darknicrofia.2604" said:Playing bunker FB is not a "challenge", its simply pressing buttons and cycling aegis/dodges/stabs through F2 and F3 tome CDs.

And this is coming from someone that pressed buttons on it to top 100 solo que.

You are joking right? lol against teams with 2 scourges and a Mesmer or worse that you often encounter in this meta? If you really think that I seriously believe there is about as much chance of you playing it solo to top 100 as me being the Pope and wearing the funny hat.

Odd that Ive never seen you before if youre such an overpowering incredible pro that a situation like that is no challenge for you... you must be one of those INVISIBLE LEGENDS we never see lol

@Devilman.1532 said:

@"Darknicrofia.2604" said:Playing bunker FB is not a "challenge", its simply pressing buttons and cycling aegis/dodges/stabs through F2 and F3 tome CDs.

You are joking right? lol against teams with 2 scourges and a Mesmer or worse that you often encounter in this meta? If you really think that I seriously believe there is about as much chance of you playing it solo to top 100 as me being the Pope and wearing the funny hat.

Odd that Ive never seen you before if youre such an overpowering incredible pro that a situation like that is no challenge for you... you must be one of those INVISIBLE LEGENDS we never see lol

uh, you can scroll to last season's leaderboard to see my placement in top 100.

@TallBarr.2184 said:do you enjoy playing it or do play it because its the most op boring class to play and having 1 if the enemy doesnt usually guarantess a victory

First of all, if you'd play it enough you would know it isn't boring to be one. Second, people will complain that they can't be killed, this is false, a mirage, a scourge, and a backstab power thief can easily 1v1 a firebrand through burst, especially mirage and scourge. What keeps people form doing it is when the Firebrand actually works well with the team enough that the support overwhelms the enemy.

It's sad that now when guardians can actually be actual guardians people will look at every angle to try and butcher it, please go play the class before you butcher it.

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:Playing bunker FB is not a "challenge", its simply pressing buttons and cycling aegis/dodges/stabs through F2 and F3 tome CDs.

uh, you can scroll to last season's leaderboard to see my placement in top 100.

Here's the thing kid. No one cares if you were or not. No one is going to bother to even look and no one knows your character name anyway. So stop trying to break an arm kittening yourself off. Have a nice day.

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:Got it, you're just being a salty scrub, tries so hard to play bunker FB but still can't get pass gold or w/e you are. Carry on son.

LOL this is descending into bad comedy.. see you in ranked kid. that is if you ever play lol I figure youre just some forum troll or kittenpump that cant work his way out of gold 1 who comes here to feel better about himself.

Cheer up baddie at least you can play something like mariokart

@"Darknicrofia.2604" said:"I play FB because its so challenging"

"there's no way you solo que'd to top 100 if you call FB not challenging"

"who cares what your rank is anyways"

"you're a bad"

Yea that about sums up this guy's tilt rant.

no clownshoe that's not what it says. Try and read it all again sloooowwwwwwwwwwly. Maybe you'll get it. It means your clearly not experienced enough or knowledgeable enough to be top 100 much less 250 if your making such silly statements. It means no one really cares about you. It means yes because you believe this you are most likely total garbo and I hope to hades you never end up on my team in ranked. The only clown here on tilt is you lol

@Devilman.1532 said:

@"Darknicrofia.2604" said:"I play FB because its so challenging"

"there's no way you solo que'd to top 100 if you call FB not challenging"

"who cares what your rank is anyways"

"you're a bad"

Yea that about sums up this guy's tilt rant.

no clownshoe that's not what it says. Try and read it all again sloooowwwwwwwwwwly. Maybe you'll get it. It means your clearly not experienced enough or knowledgeable enough to be top 100 much less 250 if your making such silly statements. It means no one really cares about you. It means yes because you believe this you are most likely total garbo and I hope to hades you never end up on my team in ranked. The only clown here on tilt is you lol

your mmr is likely not high enough for me to ever even run into you to begin with, i'm also not sure what your fascination with the insistence of my placement claim is anyways when that info is public can be checked by anyone.

so carry on struggling in gold.

@Delweyn.1309 said:The question is : how an experienced team can even pull out a so unbalanced overcheat class ? It reminds me Blizzard in wow. But Bliz is doing it on purpose. But in GW2 I can't understand. There is no gain to force player to reroll the most powerfull bunker in the history of the game.

Well you must have pof to play firebrand, as well as scourge, mirage, holosmith, or spellbreaker. Basically everything that's meta is far more powerful then anything else, and requires you to buy pof. Druid and daredrvil are the only non pof things that can compete.

Archived