Safe to destroy the Reforged Shadowstone now?

Ayakaru.6583

the Reforged Shadowstone was the product of a previous current event in which we were afflicted with magical sickness.After being 'cured', you get Reforged Shadowstone, and most people kept it believing the current events would continue.Hereafter we go to Istan, en the current events shift to the invasions of Awakened beings.

so.. considering anet forgot this was still a thing and shifted the focus of current events elsewhere.. is it now safe to destroy it?

It may still become a thing. However, I think it highly unlikely that ANet would make it important without providing a means to reacquire one, as far too many people will have trashed it by now let alone by whenever they continue that content. So you should be safe in removing it if you need the inventory slot. 100% safe? No one but ANet can promise that.

@Donari.5237 said:It may still become a thing. However, I think it highly unlikely that ANet would make it important without providing a means to reacquire one, as far too many people will have trashed it by now let alone by whenever they continue that content. So you should be safe in removing it if you need the inventory slot. 100% safe? No one but ANet can promise that.

Thats not big issue as they have done it for other items.

Even if you destroy it and it becomes something, they'll probably have it purchasable from the legendary craft vendor or whatever like they've done with other items. I doubt they've expected people to hold onto it this long if they have plans for it, which given how long we've had it is clearly not the case. Would be cool if it was given somekind of effect though. Like an Anomaly combat tonic or something.

When I think about Broken Caladbolg, I'd say keep it. For me it was like this:"Hey, a rare weapon for finishing this mess of a fight... and not even a greatsword duh"Salvages the crap "Yay, an ecto and some mithril... wait, the Pale Tree is made of mithril?" shrugs

Some time later:"Hey, a new current event involving ... " camera pans out and shows the earth "...noooooooooooooo!!!"

Luckily, broken caladbolg can be bought from an NPC.

Archived