Should we expect new items in the bltc tomorrow? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Should we expect new items in the bltc tomorrow?

With PoF coming very soon do you think we will get new items like a desert themed outfit, a mini Mount, or even a simple raptor skin? like a giant pocket raptor or actual raptor enemy skin

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe, wouldn't surprise me

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe an unlimited unidentified loot identifier? ;)

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

If not tomorrow, then next week yes. They usually switch up chests at times like this. Also expecting that one spot will be associated with to some desert loot drop item. It's pone of those marketing/promo tie-in moments.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/CU/AoC

• Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

No. Never expect anything. That way, if there is nothing you won't be disappointed and if there's something you can be surprised.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

They're not allowed to. I don't get paid for a week, so I have asked them not to release anything tomorrow as a courtesy

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.