Chronomancer Disenchanter build PVP

Abelisk.4527

Hi all,The Metabattle build, "Disenchanter" is a really powerful build. I urge all Chrono mains to try it out. It excels in teamfighting and side-noding (unblockable boonstrip and attack, stability-cutting CC) as well as constant CC and damage. It's ridiculous.

This was my first game with the build, if it doesn't prove what I'm saying nothing will.

https://i.imgur.com/hnn0qO3l.jpg

Edit: how do i embed images on mobile?

@KeoLegend.5132 said:i dont see why a Chrono would choose Sustain instead of crazy high burst Shatter damage. I can 100-0 a Sustain Chrono with my Shatter all day and there's better Bunkers on the Market (Like OP Druid)

Why not have both high sustain and high damage? :p

Staff has better point/group pressure than GS, so it works wonderfully with Phantasms. Most of the damage comes from your Phants anyway.

WvW has more fluidity than PvP, you can be in a 3v3 then suddenly it's a 3v30. You could also come across 6 scourges just spamming AoEs all over making it far too difficult to not get corrupted. Like I say, 1 good corrupt and you're FUBAR. Boon strip is not as high but again a boon hate build would kill you too regardless. I just don't think it's a great build but if it works for you play it, there's hardly a competitive scene anyway.

@apharma.3741 said:

@zealex.9410 said:As ori said this skill should be nerfed in pvp. Not by that much where the skill will become useless but rn its overperforming.

Would be nice if disenchanter instead did damage based on the number of boons ripped off, oh wait no, that's a spellbreaker thing, they're the true boon haters.

would be nice if the attacks werent unblockable.

@zealex.9410 said:

@zealex.9410 said:As ori said this skill should be nerfed in pvp. Not by that much where the skill will become useless but rn its overperforming.

Would be nice if disenchanter instead did damage based on the number of boons ripped off, oh wait no, that's a spellbreaker thing, they're the true boon haters.

That would make the skill completely useless.

@Exciton.8942 said:

Not really its all a matter of timing anyways. But it either needs that or a big nerf to its dmg or boons deleted.

@zealex.9410 said:

Not really its all a matter of timing anyways. But it either needs that or a big nerf to its dmg or boons deleted.

I don't think so. Spellbreaker break enchantment does similar thing but is much much more difficult to avoid with 1/4s cast time.

The only thing too strong about disechanter is its damage. Being randomly blocked by aegis will make the skill completely useless.

@zealex.9410 said:

I don't think so. Spellbreaker break enchantment does similar thing but is much much more difficult to avoid with 1/4s cast time.

The only thing too strong about disechanter is its damage. Being randomly blocked by aegis will make the skill completely useless.

@apharma.3741 said:

This would have been a MUCH better design choice. For me, when roaming its either remove boons OR deal big damage. Given that the game is FULL of boons all over the place. Not many times in a fight will you fight someone without any boons :/

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

This would have been a MUCH better design choice. For me, when roaming its either remove boons OR deal big damage. Given that the game is FULL of boons all over the place. Not many times in a fight will you fight someone without any boons :/

It is really only strong with chronophantasm. You rip the boon with first hit and do massive damage with second.

Archived