"Fear not this night" soundtrack living world season 4 episode 2 trailer

Denise.8145

With Seasons 2 and 3, they only released the full season soundtracks on Soundcloud shortly after the final episode was released.

So I wouldn't count on Daybreak's or ABitS's soundtracks being released anytime soon. They may release Who Needs The Light sooner, given the desires for it... if it was even fully recorded and not just a few lines for the sake of the trailer - Maclaine was rather evasive on whether there was a larger version or not.

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:With Seasons 2 and 3, they only released the full season soundtracks on Soundcloud shortly after the final episode was released.

So I wouldn't count on Daybreak's or ABitS's soundtracks being released anytime soon.

Seems they did release Daybreak music https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/30778/daybreak-soundtrack-is-available-on-soundcloud#latest

I also love the Diemer cover from the trailer and wish there were more of it. Since he didn't record more than what's in the trailer, however, odds are against his hitting the exact same performance in a repeat of the lines we did hear. Especially if he hates his own voice as he says -- I imagine he'd be much more self conscious now he knows how much so many of us like it and we'd hear that in the new rendition. (This is probably just me projecting, as I know my voice sucks to the level of causing san loss in listeners and thus being able to only come vaguely close to key and pitch when alone in the shower).

Archived