EU T1

Voltekka.2375

"We will make them suffer making WPs at night and in the morning in every keep until they implode" while deso ppt so hard during night and makes Gunnar holds keeps to t3 on both eb and ghbl. Deso is just overstacked and love ppt so hard that you have blobs during nearly the whole day.

One thing I dont understand is that you guys seems to hate gandara so much and dont think gandara should be in t1, why doesnt deso push gandara out from t1?

Desolation is way too overstacked now and people still keep flocking to WSR. Wouldn't really say it is hate. More of a challenge when Gandara home is defended by big numbers of players sitting on siege close to 24/7 sometimes. Just the usual T1 shenanigans.

As a Desolation WvWer from start.... im not happy with this situation, it was big jump from FSP to deso... now we are over-populated.(queue on all in reset time, EB in maintime 2 hours queue..) .. and it comes with lot of toxic ppl. Dunno why they jump.... i better saw them as enemy than all on one server try to own everything, its boring. Also jumped guilds like " KILL" who dont ppt ... just gvg or trying to find fights..... these guilds only taking place in maintime, they are useless for server.

@"intox.6347" said:As a Desolation WvWer from start.... im not happy with this situation, it was big jump from FSP to deso... now we are over-populated.(queue on all in reset time, EB in maintime 2 hours queue..) .. and it comes with lot of toxic ppl. Dunno why they jump.... i better saw them as enemy than all on one server try to own everything, its boring. Also jumped guilds like " KILL" who dont ppt ... just gvg or trying to find fights..... these guilds only taking place in maintime, they are useless for server.

Well Guilds like this kills ppl who wanna ppt Deso stuff. keep in mind that desos PPT time is in the night so why u complain at all? isnt it normal that a server have a queue on resetnight? AHAHAHAA

@"Garrus.7403" said:Thats because half of fsp jumped to deso. Some of them saying they dont want a stacked server but here they are now haha.

yeah and fast 10 man ques in primetime under the week "feelsstackedman"

@"intox.6347" said:As a Desolation WvWer from start.... im not happy with this situation, it was big jump from FSP to deso... now we are over-populated.(queue on all in reset time, EB in maintime 2 hours queue..) .. and it comes with lot of toxic ppl. Dunno why they jump.... i better saw them as enemy than all on one server try to own everything, its boring. Also jumped guilds like " KILL" who dont ppt ... just gvg or trying to find fights..... these guilds only taking place in maintime, they are useless for server.

Yeah! Cause Deso isnt leading on the # of kills according to wvwstat and killing enemy players dont award any points! Oh, wait...

@Phobos.9736 said:

Well Guilds like this kills ppl who wanna ppt Deso stuff. keep in mind that desos PPT time is in the night so why u complain at all? isnt it normal that a server have a queue on resetnight? AHAHAHAA

@"Garrus.7403" said:Thats because half of fsp jumped to deso. Some of them saying they dont want a stacked server but here they are now haha.

A few weeks ago deso was a t2 server with not even 1,00 kd and now the ppt and the kd goes through the roof but you are not stacked. Ok m8. I think you were on fsp before or were you not? :)

@Azoricus.7409 said:Yeah! Cause Deso isnt leading on the # of kills according to wvwstat and killing enemy players dont award any points! Oh, wait...

Number of kills show us 3 things:

• how many more players Deso has through the day, off hours, during the day. When one side can at any time throw in 50 man blob, and other servers manage 5, guess who is going to end up with all the kills.
  • how much Deso players love to sit in their T3 keeps that and shoot ACs, cannons, trebs and catas at anyone passing by. Yes, sometimes, when server is lacking players this can happen. But we are talking here full blobs with 50 man queues on the every map. And their best prime time gameplay is sitting inside the SM that was last flipped 3 days ago.
  • how much Deso guilds like to blob up. I have never seen another server where every guild raid runs with open tag, all those 30 man guilds with 30 extra pugs (seriously AMP, why? Your guild itself is bigger then every enemy combined and you need to bring those pugs too?). And then these massive blobs expect to fight enemy 15 man guild groups. Near Deso T3 keeps. While they are covered with all the siege fire

Somehow WSR is still a medium pop server.It won't get any better, unless populations manage to spread out, but there isn't enough players to fill other Servers, like when they beta tested this linking business. Still Deso can't drop, because of other tags or players capping and ugprading things, tproblem is that every other pugling on a International server is moving to WSR.

GH doesn't belong in T1 either, but that should resolve itself soon.

@Garrus.7403 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:Thats because half of fsp jumped to deso. Some of them saying they dont want a stacked server but here they are now haha.

A few weeks ago deso was a t2 server with not even 1,00 kd and now the ppt and the kd goes through the roof but you are not stacked. Ok m8. I think you were on fsp before or were you not? :)

Deso had a better kdr than 1.00 before relink, but yeah true night ppt is strong af now. Hi Raiden

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:Somehow WSR is still a medium pop server.It won't get any better, unless populations manage to spread out, but there isn't enough players to fill other Servers, like when they beta tested this linking business. Still Deso can't drop, because of other tags or players capping and ugprading things, tproblem is that every other pugling on a International server is moving to WSR.

GH doesn't belong in T1 either, but that should resolve itself soon.

they just moved to t2 because glicko system on relink

Linked Server = Unbalanced since start.

Solution would be easy, only lock down all linked servers for 4 weeks after world linking reset.

That would prevent overstacking, but ANET would loose a lot of gems for transfers. So it unlikely happen.

And people still believe the new allianz will stop overstacking....

@"FogLeg.9354" said:Number of kills show us 3 things:

• how many more players Deso has through the day, off hours, during the day. When one side can at any time throw in 50 man blob, and other servers manage 5, guess who is going to end up with all the kills.Cant argue here but this is called "coverage" and is not necessarely a bad thing.

• how much Deso players love to sit in their T3 keeps that and shoot ACs, cannons, trebs and catas at anyone passing by. Yes, sometimes, when server is lacking players this can happen. But we are talking here full blobs with 50 man queues on the every map. And their best prime time gameplay is sitting inside the SM that was last flipped 3 days ago.

Sitting in towers/keeps camping siege only awards kills if the enemy servers are suicidal, so most of the kills i would bet dont come from that but from open field fights. And about the 50 man Q's on every map? Mind you, I havent played a lot this MU but even on reset night and on Saturday I could only see 2 maps Qed a couple of hours into prime (around 20:00 UTC) and one of those Qs was fast.

• how much Deso guilds like to blob up. I have never seen another server where every guild raid runs with open tag, all those 30 man guilds with 30 extra pugs (seriously AMP, why? Your guild itself is bigger then every enemy combined and you need to bring those pugs too?). And then these massive blobs expect to fight enemy 15 man guild groups. Near Deso T3 keeps. While they are covered with all the siege fire

Again, why fight near a keep/tower that u know is full of siege? u asking to be baited or have suicidal tendencies. lure them away and then u can chip away the less skillfull. there are still ways for a small coordinated guild to make a dent or even fully take on a more considerable sized zerg. L2P issue maybe?

PS: And you completely missed the point of my post, where i was only trying to state to the person i quoted that kills also bring points, cause he was saying that guilds that favor fights instead of ppt were a waste of map spots. And for further clarification, according to wvw stat, over 24% of Desos points come from kills, ranking #6 from all the EU and NA servers . IMO thats is not something to easily dismiss as irrelevant.

@FogLeg.9354 said:

@Azoricus.7409 said:Yeah! Cause Deso isnt leading on the # of kills according to wvwstat and killing enemy players dont award any points! Oh, wait...

• how many more players Deso has through the day, off hours, during the day. When one side can at any time throw in 50 man blob, and other servers manage 5, guess who is going to end up with all the kills.

I am in AmP and can confirm we love blobbing open tag, we love being the biggest guild. We also love only fighting in our seige range, and vs smaller numbers...p.s spike the leader...... seriously though if you need a cuddle i can ask around for you.

@Sylosis.7125 said:

I am in AmP and can confirm we love blobbing open tag, we love being the biggest guild. We also love only fighting in our seige range, and vs smaller numbers...p.s spike the leader...... seriously though if you need a cuddle i can ask around for you.

to be the biggest guild u need to beat KISS with 50+ guildgrp ..Kill from FSP is only 49

@Azoricus.7409 said:And for further clarification, according to wvw stat, over 24% of Desos points come from kills, ranking #6 from all the EU and NA servers . IMO thats is not something to easily dismiss as irrelevant.

And yet, Deso has already 480357 points from PPT only, while Gandara has 410498 points in total. Which means even without killing single enemy, Deso would still win easily.

Archived