PoF Recipes ?

Doam.8305

Maybe I'm missing something

Thus far I've seen images that show that certain recipes and stat combinations exist in PoF these include things Marshal's, Greiving, and even 24+ slot bags.

However where do you get these things I'm sure some are RNG drops and I've seen Marshal's on some of the Elonian gear given to the player. I'd like to craft some gear with the new stat combinations. Thus far I only know they exist but is there a vendor like some of the HoT stat combination the heroic notary for PoF doesn't seem to actually carry armor and weapon insignia recipies.

Any information would helpful I've already checked places like the wiki but they lack the information on how to get them.

So I would like to restat some of my ascended armor to POF stats also and have yet to find the Insignias, I have found the exotic armor recipes at the heart vendors but they are all missing the Insignias, I keep assuming they will be in the next map but I am now in map 3 and no recipes, the WVW vendors do not have the recipes. They do have the jewelry recipes... which none of us really use. Was this an over site, have I missed something, no one in my guild have found them either. Event drop.. has anyone found them.

@TexZero.7910 said:24 slot bags are found at the priory hideout in Desert Highlands. You have to complete the dwarven charity minigame thing(1g per attempt, completely RNG). Not to be confused with the dwarven ruins minidungeon in the same area.

also the recipe for this can be found on the traders, gives you 5ish recipes (not ingame atm was late last night) cost me 4g which is nothing :)

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Hey there,

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.The new recipes for insignias etc for the pof stats :D I was wanting these too......seems we have to wait :/

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hey there,

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.

Are you sure it's only ascended ? I even made a bug report earlier because lot of the new recipes are missing or inconsistent.Some Insignia and Inscription can be discovered but not their counterpart, like bounty hunter. They are also missing usual item description.Most PoF materials seem to only show up in Tailor discovery while I can't see them on Artificer/Weaponsmith.Some recipe seem also mixed up according to reddit: https://i.imgur.com/AJFCckp.jpg .

I started writing this yesterday. Since then someone found out "Mordant Inscription" is the counterpart to "Insignia of the Bounty Hunter" , but while the Insignia is a discovery the Inscription is a Recipe according to wiki (it's impossible to discover right now but the inscription is now sold on TP so I guess it's true).

If it's working as intended this look really complicated to figure out.

Marshal Insignia is no where to be found ingame, that I know of. I have checked every single heart vendor that sell recipes that require it, but not the actual insignia itself. It's not an ascended insignia, just an exotic. I haven't checked for the other ones (because I fear/ed that they were in the same boat as Marshal's, which they seem to be).

@Teblos.4795 said:Marshal Insignia is no where to be found ingame, that I know of. I have checked every single heart vendor that sell recipes that require it, but not the actual insignia itself. It's not an ascended insignia, just an exotic. I haven't checked for the other ones (because I fear/ed that they were in the same boat as Marshal's, which they seem to be).

Insignia is now in the game, I saw it on the TP. Spearmarshal Inscription, on the other hand, I think it doesn't exist at the moment. I tried discovering it but failed. There seem to be a recipe including Lay Sand thingy, Ecto, and Brandspark, but the 4th item is missing.

@TexZero.7910 said:24 slot bags are found at the priory hideout in Desert Highlands. You have to complete the dwarven charity minigame thing(1g per attempt, completely RNG). Not to be confused with the dwarven ruins minidungeon in the same area.

More gold to make those recipes! Good thing I don't want to make any of them as they take a large amount of mats and BIND ON EQUIP. I'm not going to spend that much on something when I might decide not to play that character for a while and move their stuff to another character...but I can't move these super expensive bags.

@Dzik.9256 said:

@Teblos.4795 said:Marshal Insignia is no where to be found ingame, that I know of. I have checked every single heart vendor that sell recipes that require it, but not the actual insignia itself. It's not an ascended insignia, just an exotic. I haven't checked for the other ones (because I fear/ed that they were in the same boat as Marshal's, which they seem to be).

Insignia is now in the game, I saw it on the TP. Spearmarshal Inscription, on the other hand, I think it doesn't exist at the moment. I tried discovering it but failed. There seem to be a recipe including Lay Sand thingy, Ecto, and Brandspark, but the 4th item is missing.

That has been ingame since day 1 of release, but that's what has been salvaged from dropped exotics. The actual recipe is nowhere to be seen.

@Dzik.9256 said:

4th item is 5x Gossamer Patch

The is currently a major bug with the PoF crafting recipes: learning the recipe on one character does not unlock it on your other characters in the same account.

• Example 1: Discovering the recipe for Brandspark on one character (Tailor) does not unlock it on another (Armorsmith or Leatherworker)
  • Example 2: Learning a recipe, e.g. Harrier Warbeast Vambrace (medium gloves) on a Tailor did not unlock it on my Leatherworker

Otherwise, you can now discover the recipes for both Harrier and Spearmarshal insignias, although there are no known ways of crafting Grieving yet.

Insignia of the Harrier

• 5 x Gossamer Patch
  • 5 x Glob of Ectoplasm
  • 45 x Ley-infused Sand
  • 3 x Brandspark

Insignia of the Spearmarshal

• 5 x Gossamer Patch
  • 5 x Glob of Ectoplasm
  • 100 x Eyes of Kormir
  • 3 x Brandspark

@Ojimaru.8970 said:

@Dzik.9256 said:

4th item is 5x Gossamer Patch

The is currently a
major
bug with the PoF crafting recipes: learning the recipe on one character does not unlock it on your other characters in the same account.
  • Example 1: Discovering the recipe for Brandspark on one character (Tailor) does not unlock it on another (Armorsmith or Leatherworker)
  • Example 2: Learning a recipe, e.g. Harrier Warbeast Vambrace (medium gloves) on a Tailor did not unlock it on my Leatherworker

Otherwise, you can now discover the recipes for both Harrier and Spearmarshal insignias, although there are no known ways of crafting Grieving yet.

Insignia of the Harrier
  • 5 x Gossamer Patch
  • 5 x Glob of Ectoplasm
  • 45 x Ley-infused Sand
  • 3 x Brandspark

Insignia of the Spearmarshal
  • 5 x Gossamer Patch
  • 5 x Glob of Ectoplasm
  • 100 x Eyes of Kormir
  • 3 x Brandspark

Thanks for listing the ingredients. Although one is still unable to craft Spearmarshal weapons eg. Spearmarshal Waraxe. I couldn't find the Inscription of the Spearmarshal at the vendors, TP, or craft it.

24 slot bags can be found on the TP, or from the chests in the "Breaking the Bank" room in the castle ruins in desert highlands (basically gambling).You can then "discover" the larger bags once you have that unlocked.

The 32-slot bag is now account bound with today's patch. No word on the smaller bags though.

@Jackospades.4802 said:I believe I heard that some stat combo insignia/inscriptions aren't implemented yet but I'm seriously starting to wonder if Grievers is just hidden behind something. Some clarification would be awesome. Please point me in the right direction if I missed something. kthxbai.

I would not mind it hidden behind something (if it is), except for the fact that PvP vendors, Fractal vendors, WvW vendors, Raid vendors all seem to be able to acquire this stat for... reasons.

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.

Is there any update on the Rune of the Deadeye recipe, I haven't seen it in patchnotes so I assume it is still broken?

@islarose.7356 said:

The 32-slot bag is now account bound with today's patch. No word on the smaller bags though.

@Algent.3562 said:> ---I started writing this yesterday. Since then someone found out "Mordant Inscription" is the counterpart to "Insignia of the Bounty Hunter" , but while the Insignia is a discovery the Inscription is a Recipe according to wiki (it's impossible to discover right now but the inscription is now sold on TP so I guess it's true).

If it's working as intended this look really complicated to figure out.

I got the Mordant inscription yesterday from a heart vendor.......not sure which, was in middle of griffon questing..so one of the hearts associated with that line.

Idk if the Bounty Hunter recipes are included in this subject, but right now there's no real way to attain the chest/helmet for the Bounty Hunter set that Researcher Elisa sells the legs/gloves/shoulders for. There are several topics regarding this issue on the forums but nobody has been able to find out, or find the recipes for that matter. Right now the only way to unlock the skins themselves are through spvp/wvw, but no way for players who are focused on the new maps and such.

This is really where I prefer HoT in regards to how straight forward it was to obtain new weapons and armor. There would be a vendor located at the very first wp of the map that would sell everything you needed if you had the currency for it. Compare that to the "vendor" located over in the Tomb of Primeval Kings that doesn't have any icon indicating he even sells anything... And when you inspect the tabs on this NPC it just tells you to Unlock an achievement for the armor boxes but doesn't say which one(s) you need to unlock.

Maybe some players out there like navigating in the dark and discovering this stuff as they go but if it wasn't for what little information I could find over on Reddit, I wouldn't even know about this vendor hiding away in the Tombs.

Archived