PoF Recipes ?

Doam.8305

^Yeah but you can't buy the full set from Elisa as of right now which makes no sense, I haven't gotten a bounty hunter drop since I started doing bounties on day 1 of the expansion, and I've done them every single day. You would think she would rotate through the entire set, instead she stays on the same 3 forever. IDK if it's a bug, or intentional, but if it is intentional then that's really um....Lame and terrible. Who here LOVES missing key parts of a set forever? :/

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hey there,

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.

What about the new stat combo insigniae and inscriptions? Some of the recipes no longer work (!), and Grieving isn't even available to begin with. :s

Please, can someone from ANet finally clarify this? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Hey there,

I am not sure which recipes you're missing, but Josh, one of the devs, asked me to pass along that not all the ascended recipes are currently available. The devs are aware of this situation and are working on the matter so that soon, all recipes will be obtainable.

Hi Gayle,

Can you check back with Josh, if all the recipes for insignias and inscriptions have made it to the live client?

Recipes for grievers exotic or ascended insignias and inscriptions still arent obtainable in game. This stat combo is arguably the most popular of the new PoF stat combos and I am sure that the player base would appreciate to have them available when the next balance patch goes live. Would be a shame, if that stat combo stays only obtainable from content and game modes outside of the new PoF maps (currently wvw, pvp and raids only, maybe fractals too).

Thanks for any info.

• 3 weeks later...

@Jeknar.6184 said:Now that all insignias are in game we need them added to Heroic Notary in WvW.

not quite all. I don't think we have exotic insignias for stat changing. At least I don't know anyone that has successfully stat changed a current ascended item to the new PoF stats using the normal method with the anthology.

@sprhavkdogi.9408 said:

@Jeknar.6184 said:Now that all insignias are in game we need them added to Heroic Notary in WvW.

not quite all. I don't think we have exotic insignias for stat changing. At least I don't know anyone that has successfully stat changed a current ascended item to the new PoF stats using the normal method with the anthology.

we do. Griever´s doesnt use exotic insignias but the new Intact Mosaics instead for crafting the asc insignias and also for stat swapping asc gear.

The intact mosaics are tradeable on the tp and around 1g, are by far the cheapest stat to swap to atm.

@Wanze.8410 said:

@sprhavkdogi.9408 said:

we do. Griever´s doesnt use exotic insignias but the new
instead for crafting the asc insignias and also for stat swapping asc gear.

The intact mosaics are tradeable on the tp and around 1g, are by far the cheapest stat to swap to atm.

wait wait wait , so ; asc armorpiece + ecto + anthology+ intact mosaic = grieving stats?

It's pure chaos, the way ANet decided to handle PoF stats, and especially the acquisition of Grieving stats.

This is what I have found so far on Wiki:

1. Exotic Inscription: Intact Mosaic
  2. Exotic Insignia: Intact Mosaic (apparently serves as both, inscription and insignia?)
  3. Ascended Inscription(s): Tahlkora's Grieving Inscription, The Twins' Grieving Inscription
  4. Ascended Insignia: The Twins' Grieving Insignia, apparently no Tahlkora's (?)
  5. Exotic and Ascended Trinkets: Primeval Steward

Archived