Who would win?

Voltekka.2375

would like to see it happen though. last year na beat eu in gvg. i wonder if there will be travellers to eu or to na this year.

in one of the games i used to play, interserver team deathmatch was an event. we all helped those willing to fight and supported them in training. (we won consistently)

(rose online) 2000s.

hope a similar event happens in gw2.

considering SOS, TC, NSP are in T1-T2 right now for NA, id say EU would dominate that. If you switched 2 of them out for JQ & Mag, you might get some more even fights. NA is just blobby right now and not as hardcore fight focused as it once was. there just arent any "hardcore" guilds really in NA.

@Reflex.5286 said:YB siege?

If anything BG takes that one with the amount of field siege and glitches out shield gens

Having fought both, I would say YB siege wins by a little, at least in the respect of towers/keeps. BG seems to be able to get a blob to respond so fast, you never sit in siege fire for too long before getting run over. YB seems to be a little more passive in that they will camp the siege for longer before engaging. They try to get you to pull off a tower/keep without having to jump out and fight.

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Fight guilds don't determine match placement. Showing up 30 seconds after the last opponent commander logs for the night like Cookie, does.

why does everything from you sounds salty? chill out bruh haha

I don't see how stating a fact sounds salty. I think you want people to be upset about your timezone trashing any sense of competition.. But it's been years now, best anyone could be is disappointed about what might have been.

Archived