Glider preview — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Glider preview

can you fix the glider preview in the trading post? I mean how can I see how the glider looks like?
11vmo2q.jpg

Comments

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭
  • Why should I need to go to a different web site to see how a glider looks like? And I love to see how it looks on my character not some generic human female.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Underdark.3726 said:
    Why should I need to go to a different web site to see how a glider looks like? And I love to see how it looks on my character not some generic human female.

Shouldn't you be able to see it in your Hero panel even though it is locked?

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• MarshallLaw.9260MarshallLaw.9260 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Underdark.3726 said:
    Why should I need to go to a different web site to see how a glider looks like? And I love to see how it looks on my character not some generic human female.

Because you're clearly struggling to use the hero panel.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_panel
    glider skins

• Have you clicked the image I posted in the op? Guess not...

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭

I believe OP is asking for a function where we can look down or up at our character in the preview? If so, I can completely agree with that.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• @MarshallLaw.9260 said:

@Underdark.3726 said:

Because you're clearly struggling to use the hero panel.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_panel
    glider skins

I checked.

The Hero panel preview and the gemstore preview are the same. You can rotate the preview but you can’t tilt it. Which means you can’t turn it to look down upon it or to look up at it. You can only look at it along the midline.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

They do have the ability with mounts to swivel so you are looking top down (but not the opposite, no viewing the underbelly). Hopefully they can integrate that into the glider preview at some point.

• Ardid.7203Ardid.7203 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes, please. All the preview cameras need more range to actually see how the models are. Trying to figure out how a GS actually looks when wielded is still a pain.

• The new glider looks just like two toothpicks on the preview window. This really need a fix.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.