One Shot Weaver - Staff DPS Elementalist in WvW - Gameplay + Build

Lasiurus.4067

Nice, I would have died a long time ago trying that with my lovely ping :)I like seeing you get into position to pull those meteor showers. It's too hairy for me to try especially at 13k hp - I would get focused too quick. For some reason the scourge aoe's look tame where you are playing lol. There is people also couple of people behind you, I am shocked there were enemy players just passing you and attacking other things, why can't I have enemies like that :p thieves would insta focus me. Fun vid as always!

@DemonSeed.3528 said:why can't I have enemies like that

Agreed :(

Every time I try something so glassy I just instantly die because the enemy brought 20-30 necros which cover the field in AoE.

But maybe I should dust off ye olde marauder, my ele has been on healbot build for half a year or so and have try. I am seeing insane meteor storm hits on a daily basis nowadays even on tankier characters (6-7K hits per meteor against 1800+ toughness).

^Yeah my glass ele gets pounded if I try to play too aggressive with it as well.

Is scourge not a big part of the meta over in eu? because most fights in na have half the zerg as scourges covering the ground in red from start to finish in a fight, it looked like there were maybe 4 at most in those fights lol.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Every time I try something so glassy I just instantly die because the enemy brought 20-30 necros which cover the field in AoE.

But maybe I should dust off ye olde marauder, my ele has been on healbot build for half a year or so and have try. I am seeing
insane
meteor storm hits on a daily basis nowadays even on tankier characters (6-7K hits per meteor against 1800+ toughness).

What utility did you run? I find slotting defensive utility helps... I run my weaver full zerk xD love to rush in with damage buff and staff fire 5 as soon as staff 4 so casting meteor at greater than 1200 range. reposition to commander if need with lightning flash.. it really nicely place meteor into group of enemy and tag them .. and with full seek build also kill champ fast with top dps usually

@Talindra.4958 said:

But maybe I should dust off ye olde marauder, my ele has been on healbot build for half a year or so and have try. I am seeing
insane
meteor storm hits on a daily basis nowadays even on tankier characters (6-7K hits per meteor against 1800+ toughness).

What utility did you run? I find slotting defensive utility helps... I run my weaver full zerk xD love to rush in with damage buff and staff fire 5 as soon as staff 4 so casting meteor at greater than 1200 range. reposition to commander if need with lightning flash.. it really nicely place meteor into group of enemy and tag them .. and with full seek build also kill champ fast with top dps usually

Don't forget FGS 3 charge into enemy zerg. Less than 12k hp, you know you can get down when someone sneezes in your general direction, but you... don't. And then drop a Firestorm on their backline with murder in your eyes. Ah, too bad I'm at work right now, my fingers started itching. :lol:

Archived