Just dropping by to say,

Bast.7253

To be fair, I was a little tilted because some soul east was running around one shorting people and then somehow sprinting across the map when engaged. And managed to one shot me from stealth while I was resing someone. Like, how can you attack someone and not break stealth? I don’t know. The disengaging chasing crap pissed me off the most.

The damage is pretty ridiculous though.

And why do we need warriors running around with two invulns, a block, full counter, constant health regen, insane toughness boosts, and a newly buffed axe hitting for like 4K. Was that necessary? Lol

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Calling it now

Soulbeast will be the next FotM when people discover how powerful it is.

Only against people who haven't discovered dodge yet.

I am not talking about that 20K Rapid Fire 20K Worldly Impact build. I mean SB in general, it's really powerful as a side-noder or roamer.

No, it's not. It is decent at best.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:Druid nerfs weren't strong enough.

And soulbeast needs about a 30% damage reduction.

Thanks.

Druid nerfs made it so it cant really run around as a bruiser too well now. It just so happens that these same changes introduced some pretty significant buffs to the support side of things.

@bladezero.9470 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Calling it now

Soulbeast will be the next FotM when people discover how powerful it is.

Only against people who haven't discovered dodge yet.

I am not talking about that 20K Rapid Fire 20K Worldly Impact build. I mean SB in general, it's really powerful as a side-noder or roamer.

No, it's not. It is decent at best.

I'll just.. not reply with arguments to not to start another forum fight. There are enough of them anyway :bleep_bloop:

Archived