Our Customer Support Team currently is experiencing higher than average wait times due to an increase in tickets. The average wait time is between one and two weeks for the majority of people. This is not acceptable to us, and we are doing everything we can to address the delays, including adding more service staff to the team. Our support team is staffed 24/7 and is working hard to make sure everyone receives a response that is as fast, accurate, and thorough as possible. If you've submitted a ticket recently and have not received a reply, please know that we have not forgotten about you. We will make sure everyone receives a response.
Helpful Tips for Faster Replies
- Submit a ticket using the e-mail address associated with your ArenaNet account. Your ArenaNet account generally is the e-mail address that you use to log in to the game.
- You may submit a ticket anonymously, but… we will need to go through an account verification process to keep your account safe, which may lead to delays.
- Submit a single ticket on an issue. If you need to add more info, update the existing ticket by either logging in to the support site and updating the ticket, or replying to the e-mail sent to you when the ticket was created.
- Don't send duplicate tickets: Duplicate tickets delay responses for you and for everyone else who needs help, because agents must take the time to close out the duplicates, which delays the resolution of each issue. Please update your existing ticket.
- You may check to confirm we received your request. We send a confirmation whenever we receive a ticket, whether you send it to us through the website or through e-mail. If it appears you did not receive a confirmation e-mail stating that we received your request, please check your "Spam" and "Deleted" folders to be sure it wasn't misfiled within your e-mail account. If you do not locate the confirmation e-mail, you can log into the support site and check your account to ensure the ticket was received.
- Be detailed: Quite a few tickets don't have enough detail to allow us to help, so please be sure to include as much information as possible in your initial contact, and update your ticket with any additional information that an agent requests.
- Ticket or E-mail Attachments: At the present time, we do not receive files attached to an initial ticket or e-mail. If you need to attach a file, you may do so by replying to the email response stating we have received your ticket.
We appreciate your patience while we work on this situation.
Note: We are posting today in English, and will post in French, German, and Spanish on Tuesday, when we have localized content.
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events;