S4 ep 3

The current expectation is that it won't be released until June 26. The prior expectation was that it'd be revealed or released at E3 on June 12, but if they do that, it's only admitting that it was intentionally held back when they've said otherwise. The development time they've potentially had on this episode is nearly double that of the episodes during season 3, and if they keep up at this rate, they've gone from from 6-7 months per episode to 9-11.

@Healix.5819 said:The current expectation is that it won't be released until June 26. The prior expectation was that it'd be revealed or released at E3 on June 12, but if they do that, it's only admitting that it was intentionally held back when they've said otherwise. The development time they've potentially had on this episode is nearly double that of the episodes during season 3, and if they keep up at this rate, they've gone from from 6-7 months per episode to 9-11.

That’s already been debunked by a post claiming we’re all conspiracy theorists. ??‍♂️

Whether it is intentional or not I do hope we get a trailer Tuesday. I was hoping for the actual patch since I have the day off but that’s obviously not happening.

I really hope this episode will be awesome /stunning, after all this wait if I feel like "meh" after finishing it, I would be very disapointed :( but let's say they are no reasons, A bug in the system was my second favourite episode after Scarlet's Invasion RIP. I would really love to see some kind of steampunk universe again, and the return of aetherblades, they surely retreat somewhere after the defeat.

@"hugo.4705" said:I really hope this episode will be awesome /stunning, after all this wait if I feel like "meh" after finishing it, I would be very disapointed :( but let's say they are no reasons, A bug in the system was my second favourite episode after Scarlet's Invasion RIP. I would really love to see some kind of steampunk universe again, and the return of aetherblades, they surely retreat somewhere after the defeat.

Agreed. Would love to see the Aetherblades again. Heck there's even an aethership in Corsair Flotilla in Istan.

Streams for the Week of June 11Wednesday, June 13Are you going at E3 on the 12th and are we getting an episode 3 trailer? We don't know and it's a forbidden topic, can't you readabove? Even time and events are out of our control even the week of June 11th stars on the 13th this year. Tyria is going trough a time warp and we lost another 24 hours.Do you realize what that can do to your schedule. Sorry gotta we are out of time. :'(

Archived