broken glicko matchups?

blackgamma.1809

Yeah, I do not believe you understand what "broken" means, given how you used it in the title. The problem is that it is not broken, and the players hours on the three servers are too similar in comparison to the tier above or below, to cause a change.

@"coglin.1496" said:Yeah, I do not believe you understand what "broken" means, given how you used it in the title. The problem is that it is not broken, and the players hours on the three servers are too similar in comparison to the tier above or below, to cause a change.

well can we expand on that into detail? because at least matchups prior to this paring used to be at least somewhat varied. theres probably heaps of factors involved for this similar matchup

There is no more glicko matching, it's winner move up, 2nd stays in tier, 3rd moves down a tier.In tier 4 there is nowhere to go down so only the winning server will move up.CD and DB have been stuck in t4 with rotating winners of JQ Mag TC NSP TC Mag the past month and a half.Your varied matchups came when your server was actually jumping between t3 and 4, and CD dropped from t3 after it got relinked, so GoM probably isn't big enough to help support CD out of t4 right now.Relinks in 2 weeks though, maybe you will get a bigger link server to help.

@XenesisII.1540 said:There is no more glicko matching, it's winner move up, 2nd stays in tier, 3rd moves down a tier.In tier 4 there is nowhere to go down so only the winning server will move up.CD and DB have been stuck in t4 with rotating winners of JQ Mag TC NSP TC Mag the past month and a half.Your varied matchups came when your server was actually jumping between t3 and 4, and CD dropped from t3 after it got relinked, so GoM probably isn't big enough to help support CD out of t4 right now.Relinks in 2 weeks though, maybe you will get a bigger link server to help.

fairly helpful. probably doesn't help that CD is at the very bottom of the leader board so it cant even move down. i noticed a lot of people leaving CD and people Joining GoM, might be a contributing factor. i also didn't know NSP was a contributing factor

Archived