if losing to mesmer is a l2p issue then..

jihm.2315

@jihm.2315 said:i play deadeye less than a week and killed more mesmers i did since launch im not saying i can kill everyone but still more classes should stand a chance

then your not playing this game much/long, mesmer are not this strong since launch.the issue with mirage is that there is nothing preventing them to evade aside from lack of endurance, so you cant really setup a burst like you can against other classes.stealth is the only way to setup a hit to a mirage that they cannot just dodge but have to predict aswell and deadeye is the best class for playing with stealth. yet playing with alot of stealth is not efficient in sPvP. if your only aim is to kill mirages tho because you cant stand that class, go ahead be rather useless for your team and kill those mirages!

@MUDse.7623 said:

@jihm.2315 said:i play deadeye less than a week and killed more mesmers i did since launch im not saying i can kill everyone but still more classes should stand a chance

then your not playing this game much/long, mesmer are not this strong since launch.the issue with mirage is that there is nothing preventing them to evade aside from lack of endurance, so you cant really setup a burst like you can against other classes.stealth is the only way to setup a hit to a mirage that they cannot just dodge but have to predict aswell and deadeye is the best class for playing with stealth. yet playing with alot of stealth is not efficient in sPvP. if your only aim is to kill mirages tho because you cant stand that class, go ahead be rather useless for your team and kill those mirages!someone has to kill them since they will win 90% of duels

@jihm.2315 said:

then your not playing this game much/long, mesmer are not this strong since launch.the issue with mirage is that there is nothing preventing them to evade aside from lack of endurance, so you cant really setup a burst like you can against other classes.stealth is the only way to setup a hit to a mirage that they cannot just dodge but have to predict aswell and deadeye is the best class for playing with stealth. yet playing with alot of stealth is not efficient in sPvP. if your only aim is to kill mirages tho because you cant stand that class, go ahead be rather useless for your team and kill those mirages!someone has to kill them since they will win 90% of duels

but is the effort for it worth the kill or are you going to lose the match as you spent too much time trying to kill the mirage while he is doing usefull stuff? he might even kill people while you try to kill him as you will have a hard time applying your damage if he keeps dodging stuff from an ally of yours.

@MUDse.7623 said:

but is the effort for it worth the kill or are you going to lose the match as you spent too much time trying to kill the mirage while he is doing usefull stuff? he might even kill people while you try to kill him as you will have a hard time applying your damage if he keeps dodging stuff from an ally of yours.

and who ever said i dont look at the score lmao stop making conclusions ill just hunt them down when i have the chance

@jihm.2315 said:

and who ever said i dont look at the score lmao stop making conclusions ill just hunt them down when i have the chance

i didnt say you dont look at it, i merely asked if it is efficient to hunt a mirage/play that deadeye

You wreck them as deadeye because you won't find hardly any Mes builds/traits that use toughness. Almost all mes will go for Vit over toughness because the only decent condi cleanse we have are in one trait line (inspiration). So if you don't take inspiration in this condi meta you have to go for Vit. That means sniping very high damage from stealth on a Mes is going to give them a bad day. All the evasions in the world are going to stop 1 shot combos taking you down or removing 75% health after the first salvo if you don't see it coming. Playing as Mes I did notice this myself, other classes seem better at tanking DE regardless of the Mes' spec.

Archived