Remove the 'Mythwright Gambit' message

Torzini.1523

Ok so this had me utterly confused. I never did a raid so far, and I got a letter about that invitation to take a look at the mystic forge. I thought "Oh well, I won't try this raid now but it can't hurt to just take a look". So I clicked the "Show me" button, which directed me to Lornar's Pass. Which I considered a stange place for the mystic forge inside, but well. So I went there, and of course was unable to enter even only to LOOK without a squad (which I didn't know before). I made a "squad" with my other account and entered, expecting to see the inside of the mystic forge, but ended up in a destroyed village full of ghosts with ash raining from the sky.

Can someone explain what happened and how I can see the mystic forge raid that the ingame mail claimed to be in Lornar's Pass and really really wants me to see?

Not even sure if you actually think this is a spoiler or were joking. The mystic forge is not a destroyed city with ghosts and I was clearly not in the new raid area that the letter wanted me to see. I forgot what it said where I was but it seems to be a different raid. Maybe the letter pointing to Lornar's Pass ist just a mistake.

@Shikigami.4013 said:Not even sure if you actually think this is a spoiler or were joking. The mystic forge is not a destroyed city with ghosts and I was clearly not in the new raid area that the letter wanted me to see. I forgot what it said where I was but it seems to be a different raid. Maybe the letter pointing to Lornar's Pass ist just a mistake.

The location in the letter is wrong and points to the previous raid 'Hall of Chains'. You saw the underworld, not the mystic forge. If you want to see the forge you have to use the entrance in the Aerodrom with gold piles in front of it.

I still believe we should have a minimal UI option but at the same time it's hilarious to me how this non-intrusive message (just like the tiny novelty button) is suddenly a gigantic issue for so many people when there are WAY worse offenders out there without being named. A certain story journal resetting every time you change map and telling me to rewatch the Season 1 recap for the billionth time just to appear minutes later again. Events that have walls of text describing what is happening, even though you're not even close to it... There is a lot to complain about and we can't even get those things sorted out. Let the raids have their one linerm at least you don't have to minimize that one because it already is

@phs.6089 said:Seriously, we are asking to give us a way to get rid of story tab from UI you just go ahead and slap another tab on it. Not funny Anet, not funny. :s

Current festival/news/event golden star has always been there. Though it has not always been in use.

Doubt they want players to be able to remove it permanently. But idk.

Archived