Halloween vs Wintersday Reward Track

Lahmia.2193

@LetoII.3782 said:

@DemonSeed.3528 said:How about an increase in ToT bags, and also an ability to trade the 20slot halloween pails for corn cobs or be able to choose that amongst several other items for the end chest? And please, not useless stuff like that desert pitcher one.

What, you don't like mount buff food as a wvw reward?

It's actually kind of funny, it has increased litter in wvw :D people drop them everywhere lol

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:What would your choice of rewards be though?

The reward could be a choice of different Halloween rewards, as it is with the Wintersday track. Having something that can be utterly worthless (not even merchable) as the only end reward is a bad idea in my opinion.

Well, depends how you view it really...

Im under the personal opinion that there's choices in Wintersday Track because it's tied to Christmas and the season of Giving... and from that perspective, I can be grateful for it.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

someone
deserves a lump of wintersday coal for looking down their nose at the free 20 slotters

There's only so many bank tabs you can fill with the spares, until you've had enough.

Oh, I'm well and truly there with you lolBut the trick-or-treat bags are dropping in price and there's other reward tracksAnd like, if you must have the tot bags, the PvE labyrinth farms endlessly running right now produce them at 100x the rate WvW does.

Archived