Are there any Bloodbound-like gears that are easier to get?

BlueJin.4127

As an altoholic who plays casually, account-bound level-scaling gears (preferably, trinkets) that aren’t too expensive or time comsuming to get would be amazing.

Maybe green quality gears that require 30 Provisioner Tokens or something? 250 tokens is just way too hardcore for me. They’re even more effort than ascended weapons.

@"BlueJin.4127" said:As an altoholic who plays casually, account-bound level-scaling trinkets that aren’t too expensive or time comsuming to get would be amazing.

Maybe green quality gears that require 30 Provisioner Tokens or something? Preferably trinkets? 250 tokens is just way too hardcore for me. They’re even more effort than ascended weapons.

The ineffable armor & weapons are "leveling" gear that offers stats somewhat above the named level, and remains account bound on use.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Leveling_equipment

They are very expensive for temporary use by a single character and only come in sub-L80 varieties, with limited options. I think very few players will find use for them outside of L18 for key runners.

On the plus side, they are really simple to craft and I think they meet your "30 Provisioner token" cost requirement.

However realistically, I can't imagine storing an entire set of leveling gear for each relevant level; I find it simpler, easier, and sufficiently effective just to use the gear made available via leveling plus whatever drops.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"BlueJin.4127" said:As an altoholic who plays casually, account-bound level-scaling trinkets that aren’t too expensive or time comsuming to get would be amazing.

Maybe green quality gears that require 30 Provisioner Tokens or something? Preferably trinkets? 250 tokens is just way too hardcore for me. They’re even more effort than ascended weapons.

The ineffable armor & weapons are "leveling" gear that offers stats somewhat above the named level, and remains account bound on use.

They are very expensive for temporary use by a single character and only come in sub-L80 varieties, with limited options. I think very few players will find use for them outside of L18 for key runners.

On the plus side, they are really simple to craft and I think they meet your "30 Provisioner token" cost requirement.

However realistically, I can't imagine storing an entire set of leveling gear for each relevant level; I find it simpler, easier, and sufficiently effective just to use the gear made available via leveling plus whatever drops.

or just buy a set of masterwork every couple of levels

Archived