PVP : 39 - 0 / 49 - 0

Killors.7526

What are you trying to show in this video? That you killed 49 npcs in a row? So you successfully made pvp into a pve farm?Having npc run then stand still while u just smash buttons isnt a game i ever want to play. Waist of time for me mang.What you are doing is not considered pvp in my book.

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:What are you trying to show in this video? That you killed 49 npcs in a row? So you successfully made pvp into a pve farm?Having npc run then stand still while u just smash buttons isnt a game i ever want to play. Waist of time for me mang.What you are doing is not considered pvp in my book.

You don't really get it, look at enemy team, they dont even try to counter. They just run and get farmed, instead of a brain they are controlled by a bad script... aka (" 'bots' ")

@Kaburro.4712 said:

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:What are you trying to show in this video? That you killed 49 npcs in a row? So you successfully made pvp into a pve farm?Having npc run then stand still while u just smash buttons isnt a game i ever want to play. Waist of time for me mang.What you are doing is not considered pvp in my book.

You don't really get it, look at enemy team, they dont even try to counter. They just run and get farmed, instead of a brain they are controlled by a bad script... aka (" 'bots' ")

I get that....thats why i call them npc none playing characters. Im saying thats a waist of time and no way enjoyable from the looks of it even being on the winning end.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:What are you trying to show in this video? That you killed 49 npcs in a row? So you successfully made pvp into a pve farm?Having npc run then stand still while u just smash buttons isnt a game i ever want to play. Waist of time for me mang.What you are doing is not considered pvp in my book.

I get that....thats why i call them npc none playing characters. Im saying thats a waist of time and no way enjoyable from the looks of it even being on the winning end.

To be honest after I wrote it I got your point... sorry mate :\

Those are daily farm PvP map for PvE players wishing to complete their PvP dailies without bothering PvP players in their own turf. Having high kill count only mean that he spawned into the right team. Those maps are "private" map and the result don't count toward the ranking so PvP players should be more than happy than those exist, relieving them from being paired with players that just want to be done quickly with their PvP dailies.

@"Dadnir.5038" said:Those are daily farm PvP map for PvE players wishing to complete their PvP dailies without bothering PvP players in their own turf. Having high kill count only mean that he spawned into the right team. Those maps are "private" map and the result don't count toward the ranking so PvP players should be more than happy than those exist, relieving them from being paired with players that just want to be done quickly with their PvP dailies.

This.

Sad to see so many people be so clueless about this. Yes, this is a pve daily server where a chosen team always wins while to other team gets killed. You join until you have your dailies done.

Ok you clearly didn't understand. XD

They are not bots. The objective was just to do a great score in private game. And it was for daily achievements for persons who didn't do it. Because I don’t think it's really possible to do 39 - 0 or 49 - 0 in unranked or ranked. It was supposed to be Funny but some persons here seem raging. :scream:

PS : If you saw my rank, you saw that I'm not a person who is everytime in private game. My best rank is Gold 3 in ranked and 2 times I was in top 250 but I didn't stay. For one time, it was just fun to do that. They are not bots, I did same for them too after.

@Killors.7526 said:Ok you clearly didn't understand. XD

They are not bots. The objective was just to do a great score in private game. And it was for daily achievements for persons who didn't do it. Because I don’t think it's really possible to do 39 - 0 or 49 - 0 in unranked or ranked. It was supposed to be Funny but some persons here seem raging. :scream:

PS : If you saw my rank, you saw that I'm not a person who is everytime in private game. My best rank is Gold 3 in ranked and 2 times I was in top 250 but I didn't stay. For one time, it was just fun to do that. They are not bots, I did same for them too after.

Ok, I get it, but why is this even here? Put it on instagram or facebook than... :\

@"Killors.7526" said:I just thought share one thing... I didn't think this community could be so cancerous...

And why I can't put a video of GW2 on a GW2 forum lol ?

The issue is how you presented this video and how bots/afk plague the competitive maps. Without the context of "daily farm pvp map" put into your post, most PvP players will assume that you show how badly bots plague the PvP scene.

NB.: PvP match can generate higher kill count just due to the fact that the match can last longer since the 3 points won't necessarily be all caped.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"Killors.7526" said:I just thought share one thing... I didn't think this community could be so cancerous...

And why I can't put a video of GW2 on a GW2 forum lol ?

The issue is how you presented this video and how bots/afk plague the competitive maps. Without the context of "daily farm pvp map" put into your post, most PvP players will assume that you show how badly bots plague the PvP scene.

NB.: PvP match can generate higher kill count just due to the fact that the match can last longer since the 3 points won't necessarily be all caped.

Certainly but I never saw in team let all points free in ranked and unranked.

@"Dadnir.5038" said:Those are daily farm PvP map for PvE players wishing to complete their PvP dailies without bothering PvP players in their own turf. Having high kill count only mean that he spawned into the right team. Those maps are "private" map and the result don't count toward the ranking so PvP players should be more than happy than those exist, relieving them from being paired with players that just want to be done quickly with their PvP dailies.

Ahh i see. I didnt relize they were private and that it doesn't count towards ranking. But do they make coin and mats from doing this? Like pip chest farming?

@SilentSam.1589 said:Good Job you know how to use the PvP daily rooms this kind of this isn't new and getting high kill counts here means absolutely nothing since they are set up for one team to farm the other depending on the daily PvP quests.

Do you really think I didn't know after 2 years on the game ? -_-

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Ahh i see. I didnt relize they were private and that it doesn't count towards ranking. But do they make coin and mats from doing this? Like pip chest farming?

If you see the entire video, you understand it's private when the admin changes team.Maybe I will say if it's private next time.

@Arkantos.7460 said:would ban all of you

I have limits. XD

Archived