Frustration

Ithilwen.1529

the HoT and PoF specs remain far over powered in comparison to core classes. ANET said that the specializations would be a different but not superior way to play a given class. That has not been the case.

ANET needs to tone down ALL the non core specs. The sales push for PoF is over.

@BlackTruth.6813 said:I think there is a reason to pick core Warrior over Berserker and Spellbreaker, but yes I do agree for Engi and Mesmer (Their elite specs are COMPLETE upgrades/vertical progression)

Can't speak for Ele, Ranger, Guard, Necro, and Thief. Those classes have a grey area around them.

I think I'd probably throw Ranger in the Engi/Mesmer category. I have never seen a viable core build that was on par with Druid or Soulbeast.

@coro.3176 said:

@BlackTruth.6813 said:I think there is a reason to pick core Warrior over Berserker and Spellbreaker, but yes I do agree for Engi and Mesmer (Their elite specs are COMPLETE upgrades/vertical progression)

Can't speak for Ele, Ranger, Guard, Necro, and Thief. Those classes have a grey area around them.

I think I'd probably throw Ranger in the Engi/Mesmer category. I have never seen a viable core build that was on par with Druid or Soulbeast.

watch some treesixty vods, he was legend on eu several seasons and top 10 on core ranger.

@Ithilwen.1529 said:the HoT and PoF specs remain far over powered in comparison to core classes. ANET said that the specializations would be a different but not superior way to play a given class. That has not been the case.

Tone down Berserker? That's a stretch. Core Warrior is in many ways equal to Spellbreaker. Without Tether it probably would be better.And toning down Daredevil and Deadeye would make Core Thief rather dominant.If you mean buff Core Mesmer/Engi/Ele/Rev, I get it.

@"Ithilwen.1529" said:the HoT and PoF specs remain far over powered in comparison to core classes. ANET said that the specializations would be a different but not superior way to play a given class. That has not been the case.

You Clearly must be "Blue Tag's" Alt......

Archived