Viewing Account Unlocks via the Wiki — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Viewing Account Unlocks via the Wiki

Greener.6204Greener.6204 Member ✭✭✭
edited June 12, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

For those of you who may have missed the tweet, the wiki community (wikitechs? wikiteam? wikites?... skritt?) have been adding more places for you to use your API-keys on the wiki.

• Not sure which dye you need from a Celebratory Dye Pack? Head to the page, input your API-key and find out!
  • Tired of scrolling and double-checking what achievements you need from the latest Living World episode? Applying your API-key will do it for you!

For a complete list of pages using API-keys, including those that are still a work-in-progress, you can head to this category page.

To create an API-key for your account, go to ArenaNet's website and sign in. For more information about the keys, please see this overview. Note that using your API-keys on the wiki will store the keys locally on your computer. Your keys and account information cannot be seen by any wiki user, and you can remove them from your computer by clicking "Forget stored key" on the respective wiki pages where you have used them.

Tagged:

Comments

• Greener.6204Greener.6204 Member ✭✭✭

With the release of novelties on the API, the wiki community has added the ability for you to search through the toys on your account.

Head to the novelty page on the wiki and choose the type you're interested in (e.g. toys or tonics). The pages are a work in progress and some of the novelties are not showing on the API at the time of this posting (e.g. the Evon Gnashblade Representation Button).

Please feel free click the "Leave article feedback" button at the top of the wiki pages if you have any comments or suggestions concerning the article(s).

• wanya.1697wanya.1697 Member ✭✭✭

wow that's amazing thanks alot for all the work

• Giving this thread some love because it's a very useful functionality of the wiki!

(you should create a poll to name wiki editors @Greener.6204 )

Stéphane Lo Presti
    Content Marketing Manager

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is awesome ^^ had no idea it existed.

• TheAgedGnome.7520TheAgedGnome.7520 Member ✭✭✭

Very good to know!

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

I found this REALLY valuable for the birthday dye kits. It seemed like I was always picking one for which I already had all the dyes. The API key added to the pages is wonderful! Thank you Wikitors!

• I was just on the Wiki checking stuff, I think it was on the materials page for Vision and I noticed an unusual API field at the top but didn't give it much attention... this is actually awesome, you guys are great. Thanks!

• Mewcifer.5198Mewcifer.5198 Member ✭✭✭✭

I use the birthday dyes page and API to pick which dyes to get. It's super useful and I love it.

My list of suggestions for GW2
    Max Masteries | 18k AP

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

That does look awesome! I've been tracking my unknown dyes in a Word document that lists what kit has what dyes, plus I can set the dye panel to view by set and scroll to the bottom to have the locked ones sorted by set for quick previews and TP price checks, but this looks much faster.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.