Character Customization

When was the last time we had character customization options added to the game? I know we had a string of hair colors added for a while there and before that a lot of hairs from other races moved around. I feel like I need a change for my Norn Ranger, but I also feel that if I waste a total makeover kit and we finally get something added I'll be frustrated. And not to waste a thread on me asking a question of how long its been, feel free to show me pics of your characters! Im trying to break the mold of color matching, myself, but its hard.

Lady Camila's skin tone isn't choosable. Sylvari need an Abyss hair color option.Wouldn't mind a thinner, softer body shape for Norn either. They don't all have to be built to be barbarians, do they?

Also, I've been wanting to have these two facial options for ages.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Human_female_7.jpg

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Anne.jpg

And I mentioned this before, but we have a very black nearly monochrome skin. Why not a white one? Unfortunately using infusions to achieve this remove all contrast from the skin, face, and eyes.

Wishful thinking, probably...

I wish we had the options from the makeover kit in character creation. Knowing in advance that I have to buy a character slot and a makeover kit to "create" the character I want feels, well, it feels like someone is laughing at me behind my back fur being stupid enough to do it.

I> @Raknar.4735 said:

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:I wish my human female had a smaller bust size.

I also want actual long hair options for human female, like the Norns have.

Same, i wish we had sliders to choose the dimensions of body parts / hair length, or atleast more hairstyles and bodytypes for each race.

I wish bigger body types were represented. As in fat, chubby, not muscular.

Back to topic, I wanted to change it up and simultaneously noticed all my character matched my ethnicity. I purposely created a character from another ethnic group, decided for unusual hair color (silver). In short, something realistic (I like credibility) but simultaneously moving away from the choices I noticed I kept repeating.

I have the next ideas about it:

I would have a option that also color the iris of the eyes.

I would replace the body styles by sliders for shoulders, chest, breast size for females, calves, upper legs, upper arms, fore arms, belly, hips and a slider for muscle definition from no visible muscles to very visible muscles.

This way there is an unlimited diversity in body chapes. Frankly i would like to see my main char (Saito Ikegami) with a little wider hips, thicker upper legs and calves and some muscle definition, yet remain female. With sliders instead of a choice from different body chapes an character is better customizeble.

@jpsholland.2786 said:I have the next ideas about it:

I would have a option that also color the iris of the eyes.

I would replace the body styles by sliders for shoulders, chest, breast size for females, calves, upper legs, upper arms, fore arms, belly, hips and a slider for muscle definition from no visible muscles to very visible muscles.

This way there is an unlimited diversity in body chapes. Frankly i would like to see my main char (Saito Ikegami) with a little wider hips, thicker upper legs and calves and some muscle definition, yet remain female. With sliders instead of a choice from different body chapes an character is better customizeble.

I think you are a bit mixed up. The iris of the eye is what we already have colours for. Do your mean scelera (eye whites) or pupils?